Middle of the Road

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do notice a difference in the clarity of my roots with this product - my hair is soft and lush after washing. I think the quality of this product is great for the price. I say it is the middle of the road because I haven't noticed any difference in the texture/softness of my curls or a decrease in the split ends.

Citrus Shampoo

Posted by odereviews on November 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent on this citrus shampoo. Not sure if it's really thickening, but the hair feels nice after washing.

Highly recommended to individuals with oily scalp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its one of the best shampoo out there for oily scalp. Smell refreshing and cleanses very well. It leaves your hair and scalp feeling oil-free. However, if you're an individual with dry scalp or washes your hair very often, this product might strip your scalp's natural defense. So use it sparingly.

Love the smell…

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of the shampoo

great shampoo for thin hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

After having tried a Giovanni shampoo for thin hair bought on the site, I got quite sceptical. However, this one from Madre Labs turned out to be a really good one for my thin hair. After it the hair seems and feels so nice ! Totally reccomend!

Amazing stuff!

Posted by QueenA on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ive only tried this for a week + but I can see the difference already! I have long straight hair, and lately ive been suffering from hair loss. No changes in my diet or anything, but i guess im not one of those who can have long hair and not have any problems with it. Purchasing this shampoo was my last resort to help solve my hair fall problem. Told myself that if it doesnt work, im ready to go short again.The first obvious change i saw was my hair stopped falling. They do fall but very few! The next change that i saw was how my clean it cleans my hair and scalp. I live in a rather humid country whereby the weather + my oily scalp will result in me having super flat and oily hair by midday. Yes, middle of the day. I have to wash my hair twice a day. After using this shampoo, i can go on w not washing my hair for at least a day and a half! Now thats a huge improvement hahaha. My hair also feels shinier and softer. I have yet to experience the whole thickening of hair thing. Will wait for a couple of weeks to see whether or not it thickens my hair. The downside of this shampoo is the smell of it. It smells so bad, it reminded me of the car shampoo we used back at home. Other than that, i love this shampoo!!

Works well and good price, keeping purchasing this

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

buy this all the time, very good for my hair. I am a bit sick of the scent sometimes.

I liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I don't need to use conditioner when using this. Washes well and is overall good.

good

Posted by Felicia on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

good but nothing special, won't buy again

dry hair