Middle of the Road

Posted by 4821205966129930578 on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do notice a difference in the clarity of my roots with this product - my hair is soft and lush after washing. I think the quality of this product is great for the price. I say it is the middle of the road because I haven't noticed any difference in the texture/softness of my curls or a decrease in the split ends.

Highly recommended to individuals with oily scalp.

Posted by 5532292894600280508 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its one of the best shampoo out there for oily scalp. Smell refreshing and cleanses very well. It leaves your hair and scalp feeling oil-free. However, if you're an individual with dry scalp or washes your hair very often, this product might strip your scalp's natural defense. So use it sparingly.

Citrus Shampoo

Posted by odereviews on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent on this citrus shampoo. Not sure if it's really thickening, but the hair feels nice after washing.

Love the smell…

Posted by 5560495305819997692 on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of the shampoo

Amazing stuff!

Posted by QueenA on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ive only tried this for a week + but I can see the difference already! I have long straight hair, and lately ive been suffering from hair loss. No changes in my diet or anything, but i guess im not one of those who can have long hair and not have any problems with it. Purchasing this shampoo was my last resort to help solve my hair fall problem. Told myself that if it doesnt work, im ready to go short again.The first obvious change i saw was my hair stopped falling. They do fall but very few! The next change that i saw was how my clean it cleans my hair and scalp. I live in a rather humid country whereby the weather + my oily scalp will result in me having super flat and oily hair by midday. Yes, middle of the day. I have to wash my hair twice a day. After using this shampoo, i can go on w not washing my hair for at least a day and a half! Now thats a huge improvement hahaha. My hair also feels shinier and softer. I have yet to experience the whole thickening of hair thing. Will wait for a couple of weeks to see whether or not it thickens my hair. The downside of this shampoo is the smell of it. It smells so bad, it reminded me of the car shampoo we used back at home. Other than that, i love this shampoo!!

great shampoo for thin hair

Posted by 4916005964891056265 on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After having tried a Giovanni shampoo for thin hair bought on the site, I got quite sceptical. However, this one from Madre Labs turned out to be a really good one for my thin hair. After it the hair seems and feels so nice ! Totally reccomend!

Another good stuff

Posted by 5066545174192261714 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo not long ago and I like it.. the price is very good and I love the feeling of using this shampoo...

Excellent ممتاز

Posted by 5100708213984347958 on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent shampoo. Nourishes and helps in reducing hair loss. شامبو ممتاز يغذي الشعر ويساعد على تخفيف تساقطه

Nice but drying

Posted by clarissab on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I normally use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner but switched to this because my hair's been thinning due to stress. I think it's worked well with my hair but it leaves it feeling very dry - even when paired with the conditioner. Afterwards I use hair cream for styling so it adds moisture, but I dislike how dry it feels.

very nice stuff

Posted by 5072237759864717349 on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this shampoo just two times, but I found my hair is now with volume and I am not sure but I think less hair drop off after washing. I hope my problem with hair will be improved after using it.