Middle of the Road

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do notice a difference in the clarity of my roots with this product - my hair is soft and lush after washing. I think the quality of this product is great for the price. I say it is the middle of the road because I haven't noticed any difference in the texture/softness of my curls or a decrease in the split ends.

Citrus Shampoo

Posted by odereviews on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent on this citrus shampoo. Not sure if it's really thickening, but the hair feels nice after washing.

Highly recommended to individuals with oily scalp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its one of the best shampoo out there for oily scalp. Smell refreshing and cleanses very well. It leaves your hair and scalp feeling oil-free. However, if you're an individual with dry scalp or washes your hair very often, this product might strip your scalp's natural defense. So use it sparingly.

Love the smell…

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of the shampoo

Amazing stuff!

Posted by QueenA on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ive only tried this for a week + but I can see the difference already! I have long straight hair, and lately ive been suffering from hair loss. No changes in my diet or anything, but i guess im not one of those who can have long hair and not have any problems with it. Purchasing this shampoo was my last resort to help solve my hair fall problem. Told myself that if it doesnt work, im ready to go short again.The first obvious change i saw was my hair stopped falling. They do fall but very few! The next change that i saw was how my clean it cleans my hair and scalp. I live in a rather humid country whereby the weather + my oily scalp will result in me having super flat and oily hair by midday. Yes, middle of the day. I have to wash my hair twice a day. After using this shampoo, i can go on w not washing my hair for at least a day and a half! Now thats a huge improvement hahaha. My hair also feels shinier and softer. I have yet to experience the whole thickening of hair thing. Will wait for a couple of weeks to see whether or not it thickens my hair. The downside of this shampoo is the smell of it. It smells so bad, it reminded me of the car shampoo we used back at home. Other than that, i love this shampoo!!

great shampoo for thin hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After having tried a Giovanni shampoo for thin hair bought on the site, I got quite sceptical. However, this one from Madre Labs turned out to be a really good one for my thin hair. After it the hair seems and feels so nice ! Totally reccomend!

Great product and leaves hair feeling fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good shampoo, not sure about the thickening properties but it has a super fresh citrus scent and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean, not with buildup like other products. LIN 01 26 :)

dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes your hair dry

Worth buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Aside from I love the citrus smell, it does add body to my hair making it looked thicker.

Good for oily scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is good for scalp but it’s quite drying for the hair. It must be used with conditioner. Overall it’s a good product.