Not as good as we think

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as we think

Hugely overrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

It worked ok at the beginning and did thicken my hair a little bit, and I find it quite clean. But unfortunately, later I find my hair become coarse and entangled every time after shampoo and you MUST use conditioner in order to make it smooth again. Yet, using the conditioner to untangle the hair will almost definitely result in large amount of hair loss...I used to have thin and weak hair so I'm back with thin hair without volume. This shampoo is just not my thing, albeit the good smell.

Lose Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I use this product, my hair kept losing, initially I thought maybe it helps to lose my unhealthy hair, but it just kept dropping, so I read the review and so many people had this happened, so I stopped using it.

לא ממליצה

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

לא התאים לשיער שלי, מרגישה שהוא מייבש לי את הקרקפת וגורם לנשירה מוגברת... (יש לי שיער מתולתל שומני ודק עם נשירה מטורפת)

ריח של קלמנטינה.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

ריח דוחה של קלמנטינות... פחות משך אותי אבל השתמשתי בכל זאת כי השיער נשר לי ממש. השמפו לא עזר בכלום.

Not Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Make your hair day No recommendation

Disappointing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was very difficult to rinse my hair because it made my hair very hard and dry, I could not manage my hair until I applied a great amount of hair conditioner. I tried this product for few days , but the results were the same. I have never had such bad experience before. I don't know why. I feel very disappointed.

Not For Dry Hairs

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just used it 3 4 times till now and my hairs are more dry then before. Tangled. May be because this is a nature's based shampoo. But its not good for dry hairs.

no use

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

my hair loss getting more after using it

Bad for the scalp

Posted by jane on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had the Avalon shampoo and that gave really thicker hair, but this shampoo didn't make my hair any thicker. It did dry out my skin so I had lots of dandruff and my hair fell out. I threw the rest of the bottle away. Certainly won't buy again.