Losing My Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not good with fine hair. No thickening, just hair loss.

Waste Of Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried twice. Left my hair dry as a bone. Such a waste of money.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it and my hair fall triple times it use to be. It did not suit my hairs. So may be it depends on skin to skin, it is not necessary if its suiting everyone it would suit you also. Better think before buying. I had to through it after first use only.

The shampoo made me shed a huge amount of hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really wanted this shampoo to work. Unfortunately it made the hair loss situation so much worse than it was in the beginning. Tried it three times before giving up.

tryed it/ but did not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product damaged my hair

Not suitable for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is not suitable for me. It makes my hair too dry and falling out more than usual :(

Not volume for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

After washing hair, use coniditioner. Hairs get greasy & sticky, Not for fine hair , will not buy again

Dries out the scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure why there's a suspicious flood of emails since i purchased the product in 2016. But prolonged use has caused me to have a severely dry and flaky scalp. The shampoo does cause my hair to get very dry after rinsing. Besides that, it's got a nice aroma.

Clean Well But It Spoils Your Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses Your Scalp Well But It Makes Your Hair So Dry That It Often Ended Up Entangled. Have A Hard Time Combing And This Also Encourages Hairfall. I Have To Cut My Hair Short As It Was Too Dry Even Though I Used Hairmask As My Conditioner. Not going To Repurchase.

Scalp irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a bit of an oily scalp and this made it so sore and itchy with even more oil