Not volume for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After washing hair, use coniditioner. Hairs get greasy & sticky, Not for fine hair , will not buy again

Dries out the scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure why there's a suspicious flood of emails since i purchased the product in 2016. But prolonged use has caused me to have a severely dry and flaky scalp. The shampoo does cause my hair to get very dry after rinsing. Besides that, it's got a nice aroma.

Clean Well But It Spoils Your Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses Your Scalp Well But It Makes Your Hair So Dry That It Often Ended Up Entangled. Have A Hard Time Combing And This Also Encourages Hairfall. I Have To Cut My Hair Short As It Was Too Dry Even Though I Used Hairmask As My Conditioner. Not going To Repurchase.

Scalp irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a bit of an oily scalp and this made it so sore and itchy with even more oil

Allergic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have less hair drop with the shampoo but it makes my scalp swell. I'm allergic to it

Hair fall increased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair fall increased since I started using it. Thrown away the whole bottle after a week.

very drying shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have fine hair and slightly greasy roots. This shampoo is very drying and creates tangles which need lots of conditioner to work them out. Hair definitely looks more voluminous but scalp starts to itch. Will not recommend this shampoo at all.

my hair is knotted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a brown-blonde hair from dying and my base color hair is black-brown (I'm Asian).I have been using for months to see anything that would work with my hair. It actually knotted my hair and I started to have a heavy hair loss. Doesn't feel smooth nor sleek while using it and after using. Even I use my general hair conditioner but it doesn't feel suitable for me.

Foams well, but dry brittle hair afterwards

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the scent and how it foams really well... but my short hair tangles up after use and I end up shedding a lot of hair trying to brush through my thin hair... do not recommend.

not good

Posted by Katerina-Greece on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It ruined my boucles so I gave it to my father. His hair started to fall off! I didn't think of the shampoo till his scalp started to show!