Madre Labs, Witch Hazel Toner, Unscented, Alcohol-Free, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by feedMemore on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like sodium benzoate in it, but I couldn't resist to take it for that sale price. Bad girl, I know :)

Good tonic for sensitive skin

Posted by Francois on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this tonic! It is suitable for people with dry, normal skin and as for the sensitive. Tonic gently cleanses. Good natural structure, large volume. Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Squeaky clean

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find that this can still find some dirt on my face after washing makeup off, therefore I'm glad to use it. I know that witch hazel is an old tried and true skin conditioner. This has done nothing but good for my skin, which is combination. I'm 53 and imagine all ages need this, as I began using witch hazel toner 40 years ago.

Great cleanser for sensitive skin

Posted by 5344203190643245024 on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use 1tbsp grapeseed oil and 1 tbsp witchhazel toner on cotton to wipe off makeup. It cleanses so much better than commercial makeup remover.

Very good!

Posted by 5031266539530800076 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a dry skin and it is good for me. It doesn`t smell strongly and it does the job.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality product at a affordable price

Dissapointed

Posted by 4858272656726631945 on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to using this but it left me with a face looking like it had been burned. I tried twice to make sure it wasn't anything else, but the cause was definitely the product. The redness died down after around an hour, but I would never use it again.

Fragrance free

Posted by 5509531532939341582 on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. It is great on the skin and the bonus is that it is unscented. I can't use fragranced products and this one fits the bill perfectly.

just as good as Thayers Witch Hazel

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good for blemished and very sensitive skin.

allergic

Posted by 5288095337476888956 on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to this. After using, my face itches immediately, red, cold sores and fever blisters,like sunburn. it touch lip incaution,my lip swells in a split second. I won't use it anymore