Madre Labs, Witch Hazel Toner, Unscented, Alcohol-Free, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like sodium benzoate in it, but I couldn't resist to take it for that sale price. Bad girl, I know :)

Great cleanser for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use 1tbsp grapeseed oil and 1 tbsp witchhazel toner on cotton to wipe off makeup. It cleanses so much better than commercial makeup remover.

Good tonic for sensitive skin

Posted by Francois on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this tonic! It is suitable for people with dry, normal skin and as for the sensitive. Tonic gently cleanses. Good natural structure, large volume. Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Squeaky clean

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find that this can still find some dirt on my face after washing makeup off, therefore I'm glad to use it. I know that witch hazel is an old tried and true skin conditioner. This has done nothing but good for my skin, which is combination. I'm 53 and imagine all ages need this, as I began using witch hazel toner 40 years ago.

Black stuff (dirt?) floating inside bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was dismayed to find some black stuff floating inside the bottle immediately after opening the package. Didn't bother to return it since it was so cheap but still pretty disappointed there was no quality control.

Dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to using this but it left me with a face looking like it had been burned. I tried twice to make sure it wasn't anything else, but the cause was definitely the product. The redness died down after around an hour, but I would never use it again.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a dry skin and it is good for me. It doesn`t smell strongly and it does the job.

WRONG EXPIRY DATE!!!

Posted by adcspawnstar on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just received my bottle on 2 JUNE 2017, and I was appalled to see that it had stuff floating inside!!! GASP!!! I quickly checked the expiry date and was aghast to find that it was 15 JUNE 2017!!! It did state JUN 2018 on the page where I had clicked to make my purchase! I FEEL CHEATED!!! To be fair, this is my second purchase at this clearance price. My first bottle was purchased in FEB this year with the 15 JUNE 2017 expiry date, but the bottle was good and I have almost finished using it! Which is why I decided to order it again!!! Looks like I will have to chuck this new bottle out! Even though I got it at the clearance price, waste is still waste!!!

allergic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to this. After using, my face itches immediately, red, cold sores and fever blisters,like sunburn. it touch lip incaution,my lip swells in a split second. I won't use it anymore

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality product at a affordable price