Tones. No rush detected.

Posted by vexierspiegel on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this toner for it's fragrance free and alcohol free and it works.

Very good.

Posted by Helper on November 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tonify my face and hands every morning and every evening. This face toner os very good! my skin is so soft. Will order again

Good hydration

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have really dry skin, but this toner is really good for me. It hydrates my skin, keep it moist, smooth and without the oily look. Just love it!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great price for a lot of produc! Doesnt have a scent and feels very clean. Would buy again :)

My skin loves it!

Posted by Kotacic on August 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried a trial, now I'm hooked. My thin, paper like skin loves it, it is sensitive, always thirsty and occasionally oily around the nose - but loves this, it is not tight after using, no redness or burning feel.

Great less chemical toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel it is wonderfully designed for sensitive skin, my skin is not irritated and reddish & coupled with the fact it is less complicated in ingredient list than average market toners. I think it is a good replacement.

Best facial toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used several brands of witch hazel and I found this works best, I prefer this one because it's alcohol free and aloe vera is one of the main ingredients. This is also the best smelling perfume free witch hazel.

Cheap but not nasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

enough.

big surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for the last couple of weeks and I am really really loving this product. my skin looks better and brighter, doesn’t breakout as often as it use to, and the price is really good. I will definitely repurchase it.

i like

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

It will not irritate or dry my facial skin