I dont know why people complain this taste.

Posted by 5149467723365526886 on Dec 20, 2016

This product is AWESOME!! Not much sugar lots of protein. I want it to have more fat but I really love this product already. It tastes not much sweet ( probably not at all) but I dont eat sugar much in my normal life and this is just perfect. if you want to have some sweet protein, I really recommend you to add a banana or half of them when you make your shake. Or bluberry + banana + Zenbu protein powder+ milk is also good. and it tastes like Korean grain juice (called Misutgaru) so i am really used to this flavour!

Good and light meal replacement

Posted by LAVORPE on Sep 13, 2016

How do I make it: liquid -1/2 water, 1/2 coconut milk; fruits - 1/2 banana, 1 plum, aditionally I put 1 spoon of protein. Finally taste is good, not sweet and I like it. If you want you can make it only with coconut or almond milk or put other fruits. I ate this before 3 hours and still not hungry. This shake fits me well. I can recomend it!

unremarkable

Posted by 4876931133837066182 on Sep 25, 2016

Pros: wholesome ingredients. I liked that it wasn't really sweetened so you can add your own sweetener of choice (i hate the aftertaste of monkfruit, stevia, and other low-calorie sweeteners- not noticeable here). Felt filling without being heavy. Cons: the texture: yikes. Super grainy, even after blending it for a while (and in milk too!). Maybe that's something to be expected though? its my first time trying "meal-replacement" powder (as opposed to other fortified protein powders) so i don't know. Flavor is bland: barely chocolate, with definitely a taste of plant-matter to it, though i don't mind it so much- like a flavor you encounter in a japanese tea: hojicha or genmaicha or something. Overall: not hard to choke down, but not necessarily a pleasant experience. I got it on special so it doesn't seem like too much of a waste, but I won't be buying again, especially for full price. Wonder if i can throw it in some baked goods or stir it in some yogurt or something. ====================================================================== Note from Madre Labs: Our Zenbu Shake is minimally sweetened for a reason...It is a "Healthy" meal replacement powder. We did not want to make a product which contained significant amounts of sweeteners (natural or artificial). Customers may choose to add an additional sweetener of their choice, if desired.

Nice flavour n good ingredients

Posted by peachseason on Sep 11, 2016

I like the ingredients- they look wholesome! The flavour is reasonably nice. A drink lasts about 2 hours for me. I add wheat germ n oats to make it more filling.

terrible taste

Posted by 5374614407862450211 on Sep 27, 2016

all the nutriments looks very good. but the taste is awful. it taste like just soil or dust. In korea, there are some traditional beverage named of "Misootgaroo" which means the powder of mixed grain and it taste really same. but in korea, we mixing sugar with this powder and drinking it but this power... is daily suppliment which means you should NOT mix it with sugar for health... SAD..====================================================================== Note from Madre Labs: Our Zenbu Shake is minimally sweetened for a reason...It is a "Healthy" meal replacement powder. We did not want to make a product which contained significant amounts of sweeteners (natural or artificial). Customers may choose to add an additional sweetener of their choice, if desired.

more energy and feeling great!

Posted by Reviewer1114608 on Nov 06, 2016

I mix it with a little raw honey and milk and water for breakfast and since starting I have had much more energy. A lot of people complained about the taste and I can't understand that because I think it's quite neutral tasting and adding your own sweetener will help. I was having amenorrhea and after taking this my hormones seem to have regulated and all is good. My guess is that I was lacking some nutrients and Zenbu helped!

Very Stabilizing Meal Replacement

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Dec 11, 2016

Zenbu Shake has an impressive nutritional profile and balance. It is filling and satisfying for several hours, and completely stops blood sugar swings. I cannot stomach artificially sweetened (including stevia) meals, and this is the only one I have found which avoids these (they are ALL potentially harmful). The taste may be bland for some, but I enjoy it whipped up in my magic bullet with flaxseeds and acai berries. Adding some PGX fibre keeps you full for many hours. Certified organic ingredients, superfoods, probiotics and enzymes make it so very enticing as a healthy meal for busy times. Thank you Madre Labs, please keep this one:)

Love everything about it except the taste

Posted by Reviewer1894581 on Sep 21, 2016

It's perfect except for the taste. It's really awful when mixed with water. I also tried adding it to Republic of Tea's red velvet chocolate roobis tea and it still tasted terrible. I added more stevia and still not palatable. It's not too bad eating the powder dry. I might try working it into some baked goods recipies, like breakfast bars, LCHF brownies & muffins, etc but I won't be drinking any more of it mixed with water.====================================================================== Note from Madre Labs: Our Zenbu Shake is minimally sweetened for a reason...It is a "Healthy" meal replacement powder. We did not want to make a product which contained significant amounts of sweeteners (natural or artificial). Customers may choose to add an additional sweetener of their choice, if desired.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer1796660 on Sep 16, 2016

I was looking for something to have when I didn't feel like eating necessarily or cooking. The Zenbu meal replacement totally fit my expectations. It's low on sugar low on sodium and low on calories but high on vitamins high on minerals and high on protein. It tastes good and I'm satisfied.

Taste Bad

Posted by 5547509459960475031 on Sep 20, 2016

I was very eagle to try this product and when I tasted it...OMG! I have never eaten or drink anything tastes so horrible. It tasted like some chinese herbs, I tried adding 1 tbsp of peanut butter, yoghurt and banana but it didn't cover that horrible taste.====================================================================== Note from Madre Labs: Our Zenbu Shake is minimally sweetened for a reason...It is a "Healthy" meal replacement powder. We did not want to make a product which contained significant amounts of sweeteners (natural or artificial). Customers may choose to add an additional sweetener of their choice, if desired.

1 2 3