Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've always loved this product hope it has been tested for radiation

Good Seaweed

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just put a chunk in bean soups to help eliminate any gaseous side effects. Seems to work.

Source of iodine and minerals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to follow a vegetarian diet and am trying to eat more seaweed and algae. I really don't like to eat fish or take fish oil. Kombu is a fantastic source of natural iodine and other trace minerals. I make a bowl of vegetable soup with kombu or wakame every day. I feel so much better. I just wish this was Japanese kombu.

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

They are not that salty. I like the fact that they are low temperature dried. But I have tried more delicious kelp.

Covered with strange white stuff

Posted by Crunchie on October 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Maybe I just got a moldy one, and this algae is usually ok so I will give it a try again and order Another packet

Great taste and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gread food and natural.

Made in the U.S.A.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can not tell the deference in flavor or consistancy between Sea Vegetables harvested here, on our East Coast in the US, and the Imported veriety. For soups/salads & stews I usually hold one Wild Atlantic Kombu or Wakame stalk and a pair of scissors in a small plastic bag & cut it to desired size {to prevent flying pieces spreading over the counter}. Then soak the pieces in some hot water in a cup.

Taste Okay

Posted by tsalach on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just made soup with it and it's not salty enough for me and so I have to add 1/2 tsp of pink salt to 500ml of soup. I used one piece of it. Nice to eat after it is simmer in the soup. Does make the soup taste better.

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Yassss kelp is soooo good for your body and hormones. Eating sea vegetables is really important if you are on a vegan diet to get that jod in and other beneficial minerals! So happy that you carry this brand!

Kelp yourself to this

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kelp or kombu is one of these vegetables that is just sogood for our bodies Im suprised its take so long to catch on.This is one that is so easy to cook as it meltsinto a hot stew or soup ad imarts a mineral rich flavour.The health benefits are sonumrous thatit is essential in these times of chemicalised diets.Like other Maine Coast sea vegetables i havent used them much as they are difficult to find in the UK but dont let that stop you finding this super food

1 2 3