Real superfood for a great price!!

Posted by Mayasdeliciousfood on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love chia seeds!!! I use it everyday in my smoothies, lemonade, salads, pudding.. I've started eating chia regularly a year ago and what I can say for certain is that it has helped with my digestion problems (I have a very delicate stomach) and has improved the absorption of nutrients in my intestines. My blood work has shown significant increase of hemoglobin level in my blood - it used to be around 119 g/l all my life and it is 135 g/l today:-) That means that I have much more energy because my body oxygenation has been improved. What chia does for you is: it hydrates the body (we absorb water much better from chia gel than water by itself), it helps muscle regeneration after sports, it helps our gastrointestinal tract (both stomach and intestines), it is powerful source of minerals, vitamins and protein....and it's delicious:-):-)....not that many superfoods are! It gives a great texture to your puddings, smoothies, mouses; binds the salad ingredients (I usually mix some chia with little water and leave it to form a gel and than mix it with olive oil and umeboshi - or some other vinegar - to prepare a salad dressing)...works well with both raw and cooked or steamed ingredients. My whole family loves Chia Fresca (something like a lemonade. A great refreshing drink- you just put 1 tea spoon of chia in half a liter of water, add some lemon and sweeten with stevia or some other healthy sweetener, let it sit for 5-10 min and enjoy:-). It looks kind of yucky but who cares as long it's tasty;-) Mamma Chia Organic Chia is a great buy, both for quality and price. Will buy again!!

USE (C C H 3 7 6 8) FOR UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 16% OFF!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to save more, USE (C C H 3 7 6 8) without the space, FOR UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 16% OFF! 😊

Valuable One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Compare with other brand. It's valuable

Kinda meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this from a recommendation and it's not what I thought it would be.

USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best deal, USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! 👍😉

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good quality and price; bough twice and will always repurchase

VALUE FOR MONEY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Reasonably priced Chia seeds! Good quality product.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chia seeds are a great source of protein, fiber, and omega fatty acids. There are so many health benefits when you include them as part of your diet. I love the taste and texture of the Mamma Chia seeds. I use them for smoothies and chia seed pudding. Great product!

Love the extra boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product after discovering chia seeds in acai bowls I would order from juice spots. I wanted to make them at home and I was so happy that they tasted just as good, if not better! I also add some chia seeds to my oatmeal in the morning and it kept me full all morning with energy that didn't make me jittery like coffee normally does. So easy to incorporate into other meals and snacks - love the extra boost of energy it gives me!

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's good and reasonable price