Real superfood for a great price!!

Posted by Mayasdeliciousfood on October 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love chia seeds!!! I use it everyday in my smoothies, lemonade, salads, pudding.. I've started eating chia regularly a year ago and what I can say for certain is that it has helped with my digestion problems (I have a very delicate stomach) and has improved the absorption of nutrients in my intestines. My blood work has shown significant increase of hemoglobin level in my blood - it used to be around 119 g/l all my life and it is 135 g/l today:-) That means that I have much more energy because my body oxygenation has been improved. What chia does for you is: it hydrates the body (we absorb water much better from chia gel than water by itself), it helps muscle regeneration after sports, it helps our gastrointestinal tract (both stomach and intestines), it is powerful source of minerals, vitamins and protein....and it's delicious:-):-)....not that many superfoods are! It gives a great texture to your puddings, smoothies, mouses; binds the salad ingredients (I usually mix some chia with little water and leave it to form a gel and than mix it with olive oil and umeboshi - or some other vinegar - to prepare a salad dressing)...works well with both raw and cooked or steamed ingredients. My whole family loves Chia Fresca (something like a lemonade. A great refreshing drink- you just put 1 tea spoon of chia in half a liter of water, add some lemon and sweeten with stevia or some other healthy sweetener, let it sit for 5-10 min and enjoy:-). It looks kind of yucky but who cares as long it's tasty;-) Mamma Chia Organic Chia is a great buy, both for quality and price. Will buy again!!

So Much Cheaper Than In HK

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Organic And Superfoods Are Just Overpriced In HK. Im So Happy To Find Iherb Online Store. Chia Seed For Example Can Be Bought At Half The Price. Great Stuff.

Valuable One

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Compare with other brand. It's valuable

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good quality and price; bough twice and will always repurchase

Kinda meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this from a recommendation and it's not what I thought it would be.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taking the forth pack now, good quality and good price. My sons and I have been taking everyday for half a year, will continue.

VALUE FOR MONEY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Reasonably priced Chia seeds! Good quality product.

Great fibre

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Chia seeds a year ago. I found that this is very helpful in my digestion and does not make me feel hungry. It is very high in fibre and good for the food processing inside you.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Works great. Usually I use it for fruit puddings. Once bought, the pack can be used for a long time. Overall, satisfied! Put 4 stars because have not noticed its effect for health yet. But it requires time !

Decent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, not too expensive for chia seeds. Quite a few white seeds among the black though.