My fav shampoo ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very peaky with shampoos but since I found this one I buy it in big containers and large volume. I always oil my hair before shampoo so this one is perfect as he removes the oil without stripping and add bounce and volume . I have very long hair( hips lenght) and I highly recomend this product to limit breakage , add shine and volume and make your hair growing healthier. I tried a lot of brands and Mane'ntale tale is the best. Great price and results.It is good to wash your hair twice and i recomend to use it at least for the first wash and if you want to use another shampoo if you have a specific hair condition ( dry, dandruff, color ...treated..)it's ok. But I have natural hair and colour and my hair are always more beautiful when i wash them twice with this one..

mane n tail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

both mane n tail shampoo n conditioner have reduced hair fall by 60% and after 8 months of use hair still feels light and there is no itching

Mane 'n Tail shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo dries the hair.

Oh no, great schampoo effect yes but...

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hated the smell. It is this nondescript cheap fruity/floral things of all cheap schampoos, smothering and sickly sweet. And after Reading the contents a bit more carefully I was appalled, I should definitely have studied it better Before buying. It contains collagen, and as far as I know it means it contains animal by-Products. Seeing it was a large bottle I couldn't just waste it, but every time I used it I felt the sweet smell covering up for dead animals... :( Very sad. I didn't previously know that collagen had animal origin. :( And the bottle says nothing like "not tested on animals etc" so... I Think it is safe to say: NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS. Other than that: The schampoo works ok.

My hair looks fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was curious about this shampoo because now seems everybody is talking about it. I tried the shampoo and noticed less hair fall than usual. It takes more time for my hair to dry than usual though, but the result is really fantastic. My hair becomes lighter, shiny and manageable. I love the product and definitely I will buy again !!

Good

Posted by Miking on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You should try it out if you haven't try before. This shampoo makes my hair grows healthy and shine. If you are first visit to iHerb, please click on my name for extra information.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

made my hair shiny,huge amount!

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner

Posted by CANDYKiD on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo I have ever had. I bought this because I had heard that it would make your hair grow faster. It's too early to tell if it works, but I still love it! Makes my hair really soft and shiny. <3 It has improved the quality of my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. I love the texture and the smell is nice :) The bottle is really large so that is awesome!!! Will absolutely buy these again. 5/5

liquids leak out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bad of packing, liquids leak out!!

I want ask

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is more than one type What is the best? حصلت اكثر من نوع لشامبو الحصان ولا اعرف ايهم الأفضل للتساقط ؟ وشكرا