liquids leak out

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bad of packing, liquids leak out!!

I really like this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's sad I can't buy it again because of the change in shipping (because of the price).

in 18 months hair grew about a meter

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

leaves hair axtremely clean, never leaves scent. strips color from hair( not suitible for rainbow colored hair) BUT really works for longer hair fast. my hair grew about a meter+ in 18 months with weekly use. LOVE THIS

On Asian, long oily hair

Posted by MrsNES on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Living in the tropics makes your hair really oily due to the high humidity, but usually most shampoo with hydrating benefits does the trick well. But this one, I really wanted to like this one due to the high star reviews. But I couldn't. This one made my hair extremely extremely difficult to comb through, even when wet. It was so starchy and when it dries, it left my hair stiff! Won't repurchase. I threw away this huge bottle literally down the drain. For the fragrance, it smelled like any pleasant generic shampoo so the smell was nothing special.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

My hair has stopped falling. Amazing product. Am in my fourth bottle.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

It makes my hair grow a little bit faster and adds shine

Not impressed for human use

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I heard so many rave reviews for this that I finally bought some. I've only used it once so far, but it seemed to take more shampoo to suds up and it left my (3" long) hair stiffer and harder to comb out. My initial response is that I won't buy it again, but I'll use it some more to see if I get the same results again. It has a mild, shampooey scent. I may add some peppermint essential oil to it to jazz it up a bit. ;) Update 9/16: I have confirmed, sadly, that this shampoo is not for me. After a couple more tries, both washes left my hair too dry and tangly.

just love it for everyday use

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

living in summer all year round, need to shower a several times so happy with its amount. and can share it with my dog is a plus.

Great family shampoo, large quantity, cheap price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was expecting this to be amazing from the reviews. It is a good shampoo, but nothing that will blow your socks off. I buy it now because it is very economical, a large quantity for a cheap price. We use it as our family shampoo. The kids think it's funny that they use horse shampoo even hubby has said that he really likes it. Use R S F 5 2 5 for savings on every order.

Finally! A shampoo that works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair is wavy and unruly for the most part. It gets oily and I get frustrated. Thank heavens I found this shampoo that was initially made for horses and it works! Hair is manageable for once and I am very grateful and will continue buying this. Please don't change your shipping rates, iherb!