Mane 'n Tail shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo dries the hair.

Don’t Use On Coloured Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo and conditioner didn’t smell that great, made my hair feel dry after using both products and was hoping that it would “make my hair grow” or look more healthy/shiny but it didn’t. I guess I can’t be to bummed because of how cheap it is but I guess it did help with my split ends. I have coloured blonde hair that is in great condition with no spilt ends but this just made it feel gross. It’s just not for me!

Dislike

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the way it feels on my hair. It's sticky and it doesn't feel soft at all. Maybe your hair grows when you use this product, but I don't recommend it at all. The shipping though was great.

mane and tail shampoo

Posted by nslnsl on April 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ clean scent + less hair fall out and breakage - very drying yet makes my hair feel and look greasy - should have a pump - itchy scalp the day after

Delivery Problem. Really Disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

It was my second time to order this product and delivery to Hong Kong. This time was really bad cuz all those product splashed out from the bottle and the plastic bag is full of the product. Really disappointed.

Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very very drying

Too Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Too dry

Product was leaking when it arrived!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received the product leaking in the bag they packed it in! though i give them credit for the way they packed each item. I was a little disappointed that it has been broken honestly.

My hair growth didn't change

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair growth didn't change and it made my hair very greasy

Does not suit me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo made my hair unmanageable after each wash. Nonetheless, cheaper to buy on iherb than in stores.

1 2