fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually don't use shampoo at all and I use this conditioner to wash my hair. It rinses out clean with no oily build up - at all - & it is great for your hair. my hair is to my waist and has no split ends. I love this conditioner, I have been using it for years!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

don't put it on your scalp tho only ends of your hair as it is very good and makes your hair fully flat and no volume coz of how well it hydrates. so ENDS OF HAIR ONLY!

Really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really makes my hair moisturized and soft without making them heavy as I've got fine and thin hair, apply in to the end only though

A winner in any race

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Show off your hair with this. You will have neigh complaints but plenty of admirers.

Look Just Dam Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the Best, quite simple really

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair not oily or frizzy. Also my hair growth has increased since using this! Can't live with out this, will buy more for sure!

Try it! You'll love it :D

Posted by CANDYKiD on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I had heard that it would make your hair grow faster. It's too early to tell if it works, but I still love it! Makes my hair really soft and shiny. <3 It has improved the quality of my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. The bottle is really large so that is awesome!!! Will absolutely buy these again. 5/5

Another Winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, conditions hair great, and the large bottle is economical.

Para mis pomeranias de show

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré para mis perros pomerania de show. Deja la tectura perfecta que necesito en su pelo y lo mantiene hidratado. Deberían mejorar el tapón, porqe la mitad vino derramado.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfec effect, very good hair after product