love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it once a week and it really works.My hair is so soft after and my split ends have reduced.The smell of this is lovely i could smell it all day long!!!

Greasy

Posted by chch-vegan on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do like it and im sure its made my hair soft but it leaves my hair greasy for the day. So will only use it when i am not going anywhere or at night. Although it may leave grease marks on pillow cases.

I don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dries my hair. Feels like body cream and smells like it too. Doesn't really makw hair shiny nor soft. Wouldn't buy it again.

Perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's very good not oily. Good smell.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cant say if this has made my hair thicker as I've only been using it for a couple weeks now but as someone with dry, curly hair, I really appreciate this product. Why? - when i use it, my hair is not dry (even if I dont wash my hair for a couple days - this product is best used after a hair wash) - the product doesnt make my hair feel or look greasy like coconut oil does - my hair already feels a lot stronger and i've already noticed less hair loss. YAY! Overall a great product, I just dont think its making my hair thicker.

best stuff ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

. I put it on dry hair and left it 1/2 hour, then I shampooed, I could tell the difference right away

yay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thanks iherb for fast shipping.

Works well as a hair mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't use this a leave in product as it leaves my hair too greasy to even style. I just use it as a hair mask and it does the job!

Feels greasy - NOT a leave-in product !

Posted by trabazos on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since it feels greasy and oily, I do not use it as a leave-in product !!... I apply it once a week as a night mask, and it does this job perfectly. I wash my hair on the morning after, and my hair feels great. Smeels good :)

not as I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

makes hair feel greasy and sticky.

1 2 3