Seriously awesome stuff.

Posted by GalwayGirlKat on Jul 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry, colored, porous, curly hair that I smooth out to style, I dont know what is in this stuff that makes my hair look amazing, but it does every time I use it. I have tried almost every high priced spray/conditioner/detangler ever made, and this is by far the best! Just leaves it shiny, soft and FULL. I hope they dont discontinue, seriously love it. If you have dry thicker hair, its a must buy. Im not sure how it would do on thin, less dry hair, but on my thin crown/hairline area its really good too.I would maybe just use less if your hair isn't super dry like mine. As far as growth, I do think I see more fullness too, or maybe the great condition it leaves my hair in makes it appear so, either way. I will take it!

De-Tangles very well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this looking for some wonder detangling product for my very tender headed seven year old daughter. It worked! My darter has type 3a hair at the nap of her neck and 3b all over the remainder and it is down to her bottom! She's very tender headed and screams if you just touch her head with a comb despite the fact that it isn't severely tangled. I sprayed this at the root of her hair and fingered it and then combed with a very wide tooth comb.... IT WORKS! I would recommend and will repurchase.

عجييييييب

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

يطلع الشعر ورييييحته حلوه Smells really good plus i can see my nee baby hair😍 i also use the shampoo of the same brand.

Thumbs-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Herbal spray really speaks for itself, better than any hair oil I've ever tried, will certainly order again

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the slight vanilla scent. Moisturizes my hair, doubles as a heat protectant and it is affordable. Definitely going to purchase this again!

leaves my hair really soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not sure if it works to protect my hair and make it grow or whatever but it does leave my hair feeling smooth and i have noticed less split ends this month and i have been using my straightener a fair bit

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THE SMELL, really helps in detangling hair and great price!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. I have very fine, dry hair and if I use it after washing, my hair gets shine and body.

Grow Spray Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is really good, I have seen such a difference in my hair. Less hair lose and the length is growing much faster.

Great product - leaves hair more managable too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me and my daughter love this product. It adds to leaving our hair more conditioned and silky. We always use a blowdryer so we feel this product also helps protect our hair from all that intense heat. We really love it.

1 2 3