Packaging very unrealiable!

Posted by 5673642622929957977 on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have experienced two times of huge leakage when receiving the honey. Imagine how messy when half bottle of honey leak out everywhere and how disappointed you are. The bottle is not sealed in secure way. Pls feed back to the manufacturer. Thanks.

Manuka Doctor Honey

Posted by 5334797297229275299 on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother sits in a chair most of the day & has sores on her body as a result. Just a little bit of Manuka Doctor in her coffee or tea in the morning, & she is free of the sores. I highly recommend this product.

Taste exactly like fresh Chrysanthemums flower tea and look like the same color too

Posted by Reviewer2774132 on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can see why this stuff is pricey because of the unique taste. But if you looking to detox and kill germs & viruses, pneumonia there are much cheaper option wild Chrysanthemums flower. Honeysuckle, dandelion, Andrographis, Collodoid silver, grapefruit seed, etc. But if you going to spend this much on honey I rather go for the royal jelly....I wonder what Manukan Royal Jelly taste like?

top notch honey

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

truely worth every penny, excellent honey, pity iherb keeps running out of them! will continue using this honey & will have to order double amount!

Strong product, tasty, but not the best.

Posted by 5037504544253945140 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It can be more full , strong taste, more aroma.

Women love it

Posted by Reviewer1376839 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helped more than one women with acid reflux, helps with stomach pain, stopped womitting, have more energy.

Taste good

Posted by 5052271518954566948 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good Willbuy again

This product has great features

Posted by 4721172457617540568 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Manuka honey since I feel tired and get cold easily. In Singapore it is very expensive but here cheap and same quality honey we can buy. 15+ and 500g are more than enough to our health I feel.

Luv it

Posted by 4882608384852433674 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This honey taste like it has a lil medicine n it but i tell u this honey really helped me wit overcoming my sinus, allergies, n scratchy throat. I luv it

love it

Posted by 4837600644478160364 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is relatively inexpensive to buy it here! And it is very good as a self made facial mask! And also good for a sore throat! Will continuously to purchase it!

1 2