Packaging very unrealiable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have experienced two times of huge leakage when receiving the honey. Imagine how messy when half bottle of honey leak out everywhere and how disappointed you are. The bottle is not sealed in secure way. Pls feed back to the manufacturer. Thanks.

Manuka Doctor Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother sits in a chair most of the day & has sores on her body as a result. Just a little bit of Manuka Doctor in her coffee or tea in the morning, & she is free of the sores. I highly recommend this product.

Honey is great but the weight of honey is not right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honey is great but the weight of honey is not right عسل رائع لكن وزن المنتج غير صحيح

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Manuka honey since I feel tired and get cold easily. In Singapore it is very expensive but here cheap and same quality honey we can buy. 15+ and 500g are more than enough to our health I feel.

Taste exactly like fresh Chrysanthemums flower tea and look like the same color too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can see why this stuff is pricey because of the unique taste. But if you looking to detox and kill germs & viruses, pneumonia there are much cheaper option wild Chrysanthemums flower. Honeysuckle, dandelion, Andrographis, Collodoid silver, grapefruit seed, etc. But if you going to spend this much on honey I rather go for the royal jelly....I wonder what Manukan Royal Jelly taste like?

top notch honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

truely worth every penny, excellent honey, pity iherb keeps running out of them! will continue using this honey & will have to order double amount!

taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste like flower honey; i had buy 2nd of this item

It s a good honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not that strong taste of manuka but a good honey for the immune system. I did not get an cold in 2 yearsm eating dayli before going to sleep

Strong product, tasty, but not the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It can be more full , strong taste, more aroma.

Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not appreciate being charged twice for shipping £6 which was fair. Then a further £20 which made this honey 50% more expensive.

1 2 3