misleading weight !!!

Posted by ELYASSOURI on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not 500g !!! the total weight with the bottle is 458g ! could you plz explain why?

manuka honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

manuka doctor best honey for my stomach take it every morning

Worst experience ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

shows indian price 2200 + 800 shipping charge + 2300 custom charge. it cost me around wooping 5500 INR

Manuka 20+ honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this Manuka honey, I put it in my Tumeric golden hot milk every night. Manuka honey is so healthy. I sleep like a baby after I take my special milk drink before bed. I will keep ordering Manuka 20+ honey from iHerb, great company.

Lymphoma Cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a 10 year old male Dachsie who is the love of our family. He was diagnosed with Lymphoma 2.5 years ago. The vet has had him on and off chemotherapy to fight the diasease and keep his white blood count in a normal range of 4500 to 6000 cells/mcL. Our last check in January of 2017 his white blood count level dropped to below 3500 cells/mcL. The vet told me his time was limited. I asked her about sour honey and she looked at me strange and sad no. I decided to try Manuka Doctor +20 in addition to the chemotherapy. We did a white blood count recheck 6 weeks later and his white blood count was over 5300 cells/mcL. I gave the vet some research study info I found search on the web regarding sour honey as a cancer cure. The vet was amazed and we are now off chemotherapy and on two teaspoons of Manuka Doctor +20 daily and our boy continues to improve. We notice visiable tumor are shrinking and his neck glands are returning to normal size. He is even chewing on bone again which I have seem him do for over a year. He gets another white blood count checkup in May. We are hoping for the best and will report back. Thank you for your product. Follow up - 6 Weeks Later.. We had a follow up appointment to check blood work. The last six weeks I have only been using Manuka Doctor +20 twice daily with meals. We noticed a tumor that has been present for 2 years reported earlier had totally disappeared. Limp nodes in the neck area are continuing to shrink. The Vet still totally surprised had recommended staying with the Manuka Doctor +20 daily doses. Blood work came back the next day the same as previously tested 6 weeks prior. Our boy is happy, chewing dog bones and wants to play and go for walks. We continue on with hopes a cure will be in our future.

remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's great for reflux problem and kills h-pylori bacteria

Quality product and competitive price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. It's high quality and well priced. I'm still not sure if it's doing anything for my health. But it's great therapeutic grade honey.

Nice product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good taste & good value

Is good honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Is good honey

3 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a virus but this honey didnt kill it