The taste of the ginger is very dominating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well, Manuka honey is extremely health. I used to have reflux and took pills to stop my throat from aching. I think that taking daily a spoon of manuka honey had a lot to do with making it go away... I tried a "regular" manuka honey till now (it was bio active 16+) and the taste wasn't a pledger because it's extremely sweet - but it was better than the taste of this product (Manuka Doctor, Apiwellness, Bio Active 15+ Manuka Honey with Ginger) since the ginger is very strong and spicy. It feels a little bit like taking a medicine.... Anyway - I feel it is helping and the quality seems to be very good. I think that next time I would order the "regular" manuka honey since it tastes better... but I really recommend this product if you don't have a problem with the taste of ginger!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Natural and delicious. A combination of the goodness of ginger and Manuka honey.

un produs foarte bun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Este o miere foarte gustoasa si eficienta pentru problemele de stomac - digestie si ulcer...o recomand calduros.

it's perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Treatment of ulcers and stomach the flashback used it in the morning before breakfast.

Pet Palace Toy & Mini Shar Pei

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the Manuka 15+ honey with ginger, from iHerb & I am very pleased with the product, I will certainly continue to order form iHerb. The product is great & the service was great.

did not recieve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

plaes rfund my money I did not receive my order