Overrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very honestly, I think this product is overrated for it's healing properties. I have used up two bottles, haven't seen any improvement in my digestive problems. It does have rich taste and flavour which I like in honey, but it's too pricey to buying it for that alone.

Manuka Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

Manuka هيلث عسل مانوكا أنه رائع جداً يستحق الشراء والتجربه . ________________________________ Manuka Health Manuka Honey It is a very wonderful experience and worth buying.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've read by customer reviews that this is as good as the 550 by the same company. I got an anal fissure and it healed the first day, amazing.

strange flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't buy this for any of its purported health benefits but for the amazing flavor that some people have gushed about in manuka honey. I chose this brand because it seems to be pure as apposed to some brands that supposedly dilute it with regular honey. This has a strange medicinal flavor that I don't find appealing. I definitely wouldn't buy it again based on taste.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix about 5g of it with my tea everyday, and it works wonders on my skin, too. I use it for spot treatment because it helps with my acne.

BEST medicine ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

When I bought it for the first time, I gulped at the price, but this is not really simple honey, this is the best medicine you can buy without any side effects. I have cured my dry eye (and a sty, that my ophthalmologist wanted to cut), I use it on my blepharospasm, I eat a teaspoon every day for digestion and I also use it (women only please read this) for BV. Have tried everything else under the sun but this honey takes care of it with zero side effects and in no time st all. I always have one jar on hand. It's good for wounds, cuts and burns as well. Just google it to see everything you can use it for. It's true medicinal.

Better than Wedderspoon

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this better.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Expensive but I bought it when it was on sale.

Real manuka honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good taste and real one. However i found it abit watery compare to my other brand. But still good quality one.

Great Manuka honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this Manuka honey. I purchased too many jars. Great for your health.

1 2 3