A little too oily tasting for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the earth balance one, its more creamier and smoothier. This one tasted too 'fatty' to me. Leaves oily taste in the mouth.

Yummy almond butter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is really good-tasting and nutritious,a little thick but still love it!

Our favorite

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our favorite. Takes a bit of stirring when first opened, but still a great product.

No Stir Almond Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste good but sweet too. I will try other brands.

Disappointed it contains sugar and palm oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My fault for not reading the ingredients properly but I was fooled by the 'All Natural' on the label. There's better tasting and more natural almond butters for sale through IHerb. Will be throwing this out so for me, a complete waste of money.

Really Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just tried this almond butter. It is so convenient to just open a jar and use it immediately. No more difficult and messy stirring. Also, the extra bit of sweetening makes this almond butter easier on the senses. It is also less oily than other brands of almond butter. We like it so much that we purchased a second jar to have on hand. This is great to have on hand as a variety choice instead of peanut butter.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had not had Almond Butter but saw on Dr. Oz that it was good for us. I was surprised I LOVE it.

i would not recommend

Posted by SophieNva on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I overlooked the nutritional facts and it turned out that butter includes sugar and omg palm oil. it's my mistake, of course. if you care what you eat, choose another butter.

sandwich please

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice butter. It is true, no stiring is needed. The flavor is good and goes well with bananas, apples and bread.

Delicious!