Great tasting and Love that you do not have to stir it! - Sustainably produced Palm Oil

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We go through a lot of peanut butter in our house, so it was important to me that it be a healthy variety. There are other organic peanut butters that only have ground peanuts. This brand has palm oil added to limit the separation between the oil and nut butter. Per their website, the palm oil is not chemically processed (great!). I wrote to them to ask if their palm oil is sustainably produced. This is their reply: "Here at MaraNatha® we care the utmost about the environment and sustainable practices. It is because of this we source and buy palm oil that is certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) for our MaraNatha® No Stir nut butters. RSPO certification ensures that any palm oil in MaraNatha Nut butters is sustainably sourced without negatively impacting the environment." The varieties without the added oil require stirring and can be too oily at first and then not oily enough at the bottom, if you do not stir well and keep stirring with each use. Overall, we really enjoy this peanut butter and buy many jars with each order. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Made me rediscover peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this for my son. Long ago, I had tired of commercial peanut butter, but I eventually sampled this product. Boy, what a wonderful surprise! No longer do I believe that peanut butter is just for kids. This is truly a wonderful food. Can't recommend it enough.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed at how sweet this was, I prefer peanut butter with no added sugar.

Yummy! my favorite peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't stop myself. I eat it out of the jar! Taste great with an apricot or other fruit. Good company, good price, quick shipping

Healthy and Full of Goodness!

Posted by achronicvoice on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely going to replace the regular store-bought peanut butter with this one! Not only is it organic, but it's also not loaded with sugar (much less sweet, for sure). Its consistency is thick, yet it is smooth enough to scoop out from the jar, and for spreading on toast.

My favorite peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always buy this brand peanut butter because it is organic and it really tastes good. And you don't have to stir it.

Best ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a lifelong fan of crunchy peanut butter. I struggled with finding a healthy peanut butter without a load of additives that tastes good. No stir was high but not tops on my list. I have found it with this product. It has gotten increasingly difficult to find in my area. Seems most people must like the smooth style. I purchase from iHerb for several reasons. Among them are availability, ease of purchase, reasonable prices and the way they wrap each jar for safe shipping. As long as this item is available, I will order it. It is the best I have ever had.

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We love this peanut butter! Family obsessed with it

My family's favour Peanut Butter

Posted by MattCHK on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Spreads well, tastes great. Sprinkle a little salt on top for an even better flavour. Our favourite.

No stir!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think I will be buying this again. Yummy.

1 2 3