Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is truly delicious and the BEST I have tasted and I love the crunchy in it ... so much like peanut butter but super healthy! Would be better if it was lower cost but I already bought more. It's the perfect consistency and not solid in the fridge, so very easy to spread.

Protein Boost

Posted by womenswellnessinstitute on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, this is a superior product; it does not separate and refrigerates perfectly. For health-conscious individuals, it is well worth the investment as a snack and preferred rather than peanut butter.

Best Almond Butter Around

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is just amazing! It is so full of flavour and the crunchy bits just add to the tastiness. Definitely my new favourite organic almond butter. I can't get enough!

Love this almond butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use almond butter rather than peanut butter. I use it to make almond read, desserts and just plain. I have tried many brands. This brand is the tastiest so far.

best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

really delicious! I am gonna buy this again. used to be $15.42.

Best almond butter I've had by far!

Posted by DawnMellowship on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bit of an almond butter addict and this is by far the best one I've had of either the roasted or raw variety. You don't have to spend ages stirring it, it has a fantastic slightly sweet taste. Just absolutely delicious!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes great. Good if you like the crunchies. I also like Artisan organic almond butter. Unfortunately I eat too much of it.

Hav not tried this yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will let you know when I actually eat it.