Such a rich almond flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

All I wanted was almond butter made purely from almonds, and this product is exactly this! Almond butter is one of the more pricey nut butters but this one is worth it!

My everyday breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I eat a tablespoon on a toasted English muffin every morning. Delicious, healthy and filling. When it became unavailable in Costco I ordered it on line.

best almond butter!!!

Posted by Danil35 on September 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this almond butter. I buy the roasted and raw almond butter from MaraNatha. They are both great tasting and creamy texture!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Really nice!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved this seasoning!

Very tasty and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very oily, which is in fact good because that is where the nutrients from the almonds are based. Nuts are loaded with calories so the way to consume this is in very small amounts (a teaspoon a day, at most). Best product I have found in this category

Very yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super yummy almond butter, love it!

great roasted flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

have bought many times and will buy again :) one of the best almond butters I have tried

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste

GREATEST FOUND

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having tried all the brands of nut butter from Iherb, I finalized MaraNatha deserves Ranking No.1. In terms of texture, consistency and freshness I gladly crowd Mara for all. Do hope Iherb stop raising the prices up tho.

A fine choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you like roasted almond butter, this is a fine choice. Some people prefer raw almond butter; I like both.

1 2