Tricky - contains petroleum derivatives and more

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Can be used as a sheer cover stick on blemishes, although a bit too dark and reddish for light to medium skin. The sulphur smell doesn't bother me so much but might be quite unpleasant to other people. A HUGE minus for the hidden list of ingredients, that caught me off guard and I almost didn't want to use the product at all - it contains parabens, alcohol, lanolin and polyethylene glycols!

Meh...

Posted by Cocosettico on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ok, so... It doesn't do ANYTHING to heal or hide blemishes as it's too sheer to cover and I haven't seen any results whatsoever. But I'm still using it (applying several layers of it :/ ) to stay away from the regular concealer as much as I can and leave the affected areas free of make up. Instead of this, I'd have rather spend a bit more and get a better "healing" concealer such as Eucerin or whatnot...

same as before..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dun feel any difference. not recommended.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after thorough inspection of the product details, nowhere was it indicated that the product is "tinted". i did not want tinted cream, so i'm currently looking for something in a clear gel to replace this.

I would give c -

Posted by moonana on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It jusy dries pimples doesn't heal anything. BUT the worst of all is its smell! I feel it even after the whole night! And looks like it can stay forever on the pillow!

Had High Hopes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really had high hopes for this product. It had it's pros and cons. When I first started using it, the larger bumps seemed to disappear. However, they returned shortly after. The smaller bumps did not seem affected at all. I wanted to use this product during the day as well. I had to cover with make up since the "tinted" color of the product did not match my darker skin tone. I felt like everyone could tell that my face didn't match the rest of me! I used it at night and it was ok, but again, I thought I would have achieved better results. I must say, I am a bit disappointed.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cannot really notice a big difference in my acne. helped hid the zits.

Increase size of pimple

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product apparently increased the size of my pimple.

Ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product contains sulfur as well as the zinc. Sulfur has a strong odor but some people use it anyway. I could not -wished there was no sulfur.