healing balm

Posted by Reviewer2566055 on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This old fashioned formula has healed my 90 year old mothers broken skin like no other. thank you so much for making this and selling it. She has very delicate skin, so easily hurt and this is a miracle.

Thank You So Much Margarite!

Posted by 4832156568170603551 on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a 47yr old female suffering advanced Inflammatory Rosacea. I specifically came to iHerb to order a raft of supplements to try and battle this debilitating and chronic condition. I just happened to find this cream whilst looking around the site for the first time, and boy am I glad I did! It is better than anything (including expensive creams prescribed by the dermatologist) I have ever used with regard to healing and cover up of the embarrassing papules that have plagued me for years and destroyed all my confidence. I have extremely sensitive skin which is common amongst Rosacea sufferers. After using the cream for 1 week there are no negatives, only positives. The cream is great to use under makeup and gives me the added bonus of soothing/healing underneath the cosmetic cover up. If I could give it 10 stars out of 5 I would!

Incredible Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1844307 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have a rash that turns into raw red skin - I mean, RAW! - this will heal it back to normal in about a week. I somehow managed to get a skin infection that nothing seemed to heal. Even a very expensive colloidial silver preparation failed miserbly. I tried other Zinc preparations but they failed possibly because of so little Zinc content. Not so with Margarite Zinc Cream. It works FAST! I was very impressed. Just one possible downside, though. They seem to feel that a skin colored cream is a great idea - and it would be IF IT DIDN'T STAIN your clothes. So apply it with that in mind and you're good to go.

Best 2 in 1 product!

Posted by 5146070120066208867 on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If all other acne ingredients aren't working for you zinc will! This product is great it has light coverage, but the color is a medium tone. You will need a hydrating moisturizer whether oily or dry. It really dries up where you are breaking out, flaky dry by the end of day if you are wearing makeup.

The only thing we use for acne

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only thing that cleared my daughter's acne. We tried salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, proactive, and a few other things, but this is the only cream that actually cleared her face completely. It took about 2 weeks of nightly applications. She didn't like the tint, so she did not wear it during the day. WE ran out of it, and she didn't use it for a week. Her face started to break out again. We are sold on this cream!

Super stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's perfect for hiding redness. Glides and blends in like a foundation. One blob of this stuff on an emerging pimple will usually dry it up in no time. Not too fond of the ingredients but I'll continue to buy this as it's got the best price on iHerb!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son had a rash ..used it once it went away

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2302792 on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my teenage son, it did an excellent job of healing his acne without too much drying. Keep in mind it does have a tint to it so for a boy they might want to only use it at night.

amazing

Posted by 5715043950986424869 on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

pimple disappears within hours after using this. excellent for the price

Good cream.

Posted by 4982995850654393230 on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful with problem skin and pimples