healing balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This old fashioned formula has healed my 90 year old mothers broken skin like no other. thank you so much for making this and selling it. She has very delicate skin, so easily hurt and this is a miracle.

Thank You So Much Margarite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a 47yr old female suffering advanced Inflammatory Rosacea. I specifically came to iHerb to order a raft of supplements to try and battle this debilitating and chronic condition. I just happened to find this cream whilst looking around the site for the first time, and boy am I glad I did! It is better than anything (including expensive creams prescribed by the dermatologist) I have ever used with regard to healing and cover up of the embarrassing papules that have plagued me for years and destroyed all my confidence. I have extremely sensitive skin which is common amongst Rosacea sufferers. After using the cream for 1 week there are no negatives, only positives. The cream is great to use under makeup and gives me the added bonus of soothing/healing underneath the cosmetic cover up. If I could give it 10 stars out of 5 I would!

Best 2 in 1 product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If all other acne ingredients aren't working for you zinc will! This product is great it has light coverage, but the color is a medium tone. You will need a hydrating moisturizer whether oily or dry. It really dries up where you are breaking out, flaky dry by the end of day if you are wearing makeup.

Incredible Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have a rash that turns into raw red skin - I mean, RAW! - this will heal it back to normal in about a week. I somehow managed to get a skin infection that nothing seemed to heal. Even a very expensive colloidial silver preparation failed miserbly. I tried other Zinc preparations but they failed possibly because of so little Zinc content. Not so with Margarite Zinc Cream. It works FAST! I was very impressed. Just one possible downside, though. They seem to feel that a skin colored cream is a great idea - and it would be IF IT DIDN'T STAIN your clothes. So apply it with that in mind and you're good to go.

The only thing we use for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only thing that cleared my daughter's acne. We tried salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, proactive, and a few other things, but this is the only cream that actually cleared her face completely. It took about 2 weeks of nightly applications. She didn't like the tint, so she did not wear it during the day. WE ran out of it, and she didn't use it for a week. Her face started to break out again. We are sold on this cream!

Super stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's perfect for hiding redness. Glides and blends in like a foundation. One blob of this stuff on an emerging pimple will usually dry it up in no time. Not too fond of the ingredients but I'll continue to buy this as it's got the best price on iHerb!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son had a rash ..used it once it went away

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my teenage son, it did an excellent job of healing his acne without too much drying. Keep in mind it does have a tint to it so for a boy they might want to only use it at night.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this from an American web site called iHerb and was very happy with the service. Had no problems getting it posted to Magnetic Island in Australia. The cream seems to help the rash on my chest. I have not noticed any dryness that would cause my skin to flake when using it. Has a calming effect when my dermatitis breaks out. Very happy and would buy this again from iHerb because you cannot get this product in Australia.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

pimple disappears within hours after using this. excellent for the price