The best!!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best I have used for skin! I will order this again and again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product has a few ingredients i tend to shy away from my my adult acne has been so bad that I was willing to try anything and for some reason i ordered this. thank god. most acne products make me break out more or i have an allergic reaction that makes my face swell but this doesn't. It matches my light skin well during the winter so i can use it as concealer. wish it came in different shades so I could use it during the summer too. I use it at night all year though and it will eliminate acne in my sleep.

LOVE, LOVE THIS CREAM!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING INEXPENSIVE THAT REALLY WORKS---TRY THIS PRODUCT!!! I'VE SPENT TONS OF MONEY ON DR. VISITS AND MEDS AND NOTHING BEATS MARGARITE ZINC CREAM!!!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and I love that it's tinted, so I can put it on any time!

Clears acne quickly

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 26 year old daughter who has tried everything for her acne. She gets it all over and it's very frustrating trying all those products that don't work. This one does! We could tell it was working the minute she put it on, and she's using it every night since. It has a darker makeup look so she wouldn't be able to wear it in the day time. That's fine, because nightly use seems to work. I've had itchy skin issues in the past and am keeping this on hand if that comes back again.

Best cover up for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My grandson has been using this as a cover up for about 6 months and it helps control his acne. He asks for it when he begins to run low on the product.

Saw improvement the first week!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It works so well, my skin looks 50% better after only one week! It goes on smooth and blends well. I could definitely use this as a make-up foundation if only it were a tad lighter shade. It makes my skin super smooth, not dry like the label suggests. Keeps those pimples under control and works fast when you blob it on like a mask overnight. I let my sister try it out and she always asks me for it. I'm ordering 2 more boxes!!

Zinc Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son has intermittent acne outbreaks that began in early teens and continue now at 22. This is the O-N-L-Y product that has really helped him and we have tried practically everything out there. It is very powerful stuff and as a bonus, it is tinted so you don't have to suffer with big blotches of white sitting on your skin. I really can't say enough good about this product and wish it were more widely advertised and known.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this product! It works!!

Doesn't Work :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This had no effect one way or the other. Sad!