Oh.

Posted by 5035536935623213387 on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These do not taste like pretzels. They taste like sadness.

Nice Flavour, Very Hard

Posted by 5422364179652840753 on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although this was a delicious product, it was also very hard on the teeth. Also-- If you're expecting this to taste like pretzels, it doesn't. It has a very nice sesame, earthy flavour.

YUCK

Posted by Stephy on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tasted like eating branches and sticks off the road

Good for GF.

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these are crunchy and tasty for GF, I am still having a hard time transitioning to the GF way of life so most things taste more like styrofoam to me.

Ok, but not great

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a bit mixed feeling about these pretzels. I really like that they contain nutricious ingredients like amaranth, quinoa and millet, but I was a bit dissapointed when it came to the taste. Maybe because I expected them to taste more like the glutenfree pretzels from Schaer and Semper. These pretzels have more of a burnt taste, - it is not bad, but unexpected. Perhaps I will love them once I have gotten used to the different and unexpected taste.

Very hard

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are very hard and salty. I was afraid to eat them because I thought I might break a tooth in doing so. I did try putting them in soups or stews, but that was just a so-so idea.

Crunchy goodness

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are a great snack! Like the other reviewers, I was also looking for a tasty gluten free pretzel alternative. I also like that the fats in these come mainly from the seeds as there is no added oil.

So Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2231750 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm mad I forgot to get more on my last order.

Love these

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But it is alcohol in them from the Tamari sauce so I cant have them, but I give them to my kids (I freeze portions in zip lock bags, works well)

Crazy good, crunchy, not salty, yummmy

Posted by LantauMama on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these - great taste, very crunchy, not sweet, not salty. My only complaint is much too addictive for me! I'm happy with these for a weekend snack with dips, or for the kids to take to school, or for me to snack on when hungry... yummmy.