Nice Flavour, Very Hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although this was a delicious product, it was also very hard on the teeth. Also-- If you're expecting this to taste like pretzels, it doesn't. It has a very nice sesame, earthy flavour.

Ok, but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a bit mixed feeling about these pretzels. I really like that they contain nutricious ingredients like amaranth, quinoa and millet, but I was a bit dissapointed when it came to the taste. Maybe because I expected them to taste more like the glutenfree pretzels from Schaer and Semper. These pretzels have more of a burnt taste, - it is not bad, but unexpected. Perhaps I will love them once I have gotten used to the different and unexpected taste.

Good for GF.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these are crunchy and tasty for GF, I am still having a hard time transitioning to the GF way of life so most things taste more like styrofoam to me.

Pretzels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love these pretzels only negative is they are a bit salty.

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is just ok GF pretzels. Maybe because it is GF, taste much harder and crunchier than regular. I will finish this bag,but will not buy it again.

Not as I expect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's flavour is nice with roasted nutty taste but the texture is very rough n hard

A little weird in flavor at first

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Maybe a little too weird in flavor for me, but at the same time quite good. Do not eat alone, and you'll be fine.

Sabor demasiado acartonado

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No tiene un sabor demasiado rico

pretzels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable taste if you like salty pretzels.

Good stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They sticks are a nice alternative to pretzels and taste fine. i don't eat these things often, but when I do, I enjoy them well enough.