Tasty, but not a pretzel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved the way these taste and so did many others that I shared them with. They were perfect dipped in hummus! The only thing is that they do not taste anything like pretzels, but I would still recommend them.

Crazy good, crunchy, not salty, yummmy

Posted by LantauMama on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these - great taste, very crunchy, not sweet, not salty. My only complaint is much too addictive for me! I'm happy with these for a weekend snack with dips, or for the kids to take to school, or for me to snack on when hungry... yummmy.

Crunchy goodness

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are a great snack! Like the other reviewers, I was also looking for a tasty gluten free pretzel alternative. I also like that the fats in these come mainly from the seeds as there is no added oil.

Love these

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But it is alcohol in them from the Tamari sauce so I cant have them, but I give them to my kids (I freeze portions in zip lock bags, works well)

So Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm mad I forgot to get more on my last order.

Healthy and delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These pretzels have quickly become my snack food either by themselves or eating with hummus. There is no vegetable oils used, just good quality ingredients. Some of the seeds are a bit hard for my partner's teeth but I love munching away on them.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simply amazing

Great for snacking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality

Great Gluten Free kids lunchbox snacks

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the Mary's range it's a great option for gluten free kids snacks. You don't have to have ADHD or food sensitivities to benefit from gluten free snacks -- wheat is bad. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are so filling and moreish I just love them. Cheaper on iherb than at any local shops.

1 2 3 4