There's something off about this product!

Posted by caffeinated on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I went ahead and bought 3 of those before checking the ingredients or the reviews. I guess the price IS too good to be true. The cream is actually nice and very moisturizing for my very dry skin, even though I didn't like that it was "scented". The results are temporary, my skin dries out in an hour or 2. It's definitely not for oily skin.After reading some of the reviews, I finally checked the ingredients and was alarmed by all the chemicals in this product. The weird part is that I couldn't find much information on this product, not even on EWG! Some toxic ingredients: dimethicone, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance (irritant). Hope this helps!

Mixture

Posted by 5341613282059828247 on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mix this 2 oz. bottle with even parts of a 2 oz. Calendula skin cream (Sierra bees, can be found in iherb as well) and it works amazingly great. It leaves my skin soft and supple, as well as clear, even, firm. It isn't greasy and applies nicely after a wash. Though it does have a subtle scent, it goes away after 5 minutes. I use it twice a day, love my mixture!

VERY GOOD

Posted by MARIANNALISA on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD PRODUCT BUT NOT FOR SKINS WITH PROBLEMS

An effective moisturizer - not a miracle worker

Posted by SquidPig on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one for my mother. She's been using it a few weeks now and likes the pleasant scent, non-greasy texture and the way it makes her skin feel - soft and moisturized. If you have deep lines and wrinkles, don't go thinking this is a miracle product that will turn back time. It is however, a good moisturizer - so if that's what you're looking for, then we recommend this cream. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Collagen Beauty Cream

Posted by 5730149471655158939 on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream, when first applied it to my face I felt my skin pull tight,I have used it for 3 weeks now, I didnt get any burning or redness to my face like some people said they have, and I notice a faint smell to the cream when I first opened My skin feels soft and I dont have wrinkles but I do have some lines on my face that now look softer. I do recommend this cream.

Good for mature skin

Posted by Roseandy on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin practically drinks this cream. Light and no irritated feeling at all even in our humid tropical weather. My husband loves it and ask for me to re-order since he can see his wrinkles seem smoother after application. And the price seems to have gone down which is always better for us the consumer. Recommend!

Good. Not greasy!

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Much better than I expected. Absorbed easily, not greasy. I live in a tropical country, Singapore. Good!

sara

Posted by 4833042855502553139 on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First experience but beautiful suitable for my skin

I found this product open in the box

Posted by 5023644099626706165 on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very bad service, this product found open in the box. And not useful to used it any more!! I lose this product. All the cream fall out!!! Any help!!!

منتج جميل ويستحق

Posted by 4657769693330940859 on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product amaizing ,, i but it with some oil and use my face and neck منتج جدا جميل استخدمة مع الزيوت للوجه والرقبة والشفايف