Great coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this instead of coffee in the mornings for years now and love that I can have a few cups and never get jittery or crash later in the day. I personally prepare it in my drip coffee and mix in a litte Teeccino (which you can also find here on iHerb) which balances out the taste and gives it even more body - it's an awesome combination!

加了大麥有一種孰悉的味道

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

雖然我沒有特別愛這一款,但一個禮拜還是泡上一回,換個口味!!! 但我朋友好愛這個口味~

This is one of my go-tos every morning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this Dark Roast Mate. It's doen't give me the same high caffeine zip as coffee. I don't tolerate caffeine so this is a wonderful substitute for coffee. A deep roast flavor with a healthy added benefit.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it so much and drink it every day. I mix in a little loose pau d'arco and it's perfection.

Best Coffee Alternative Ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

iHerb sent this product quickly & at a good price. I'm super happy about it. What a great find! Ann Aiken

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favorite tea product and very happy that you have it.

平靜的活力

Posted by 53980jj on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

和咖啡紅茶的提神振奮感不同,mate喝了神清氣爽,心情很放鬆卻又很有活力, 讓人ㄧ整天的好心情. 建議用2或3茶匙泡ㄧ杯,回沖第2,3次時可以用熱一點的水泡個10分鐘,會幾乎和剛泡第一杯時一樣濃.

tasty~~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really it is good to me!! i will buy again

Good Coffee Replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this Yerba Mate to get myself down to one cup of coffee in the morning. It gives me energy without making me jittery. It doesn't taste like coffee, but has the same richness. I add a packet of Stevia and enjoy the taste.

Got mine today!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just received my items and it was very quick! I currently live in the Philippines and ordered this on October 31, 2017. I received it today, November 8. This blend is a tad more bitter than what I'm used to, but not unbearably so. I can't wait to try the others.

1 2