Great organic chlorine free extra large cotton rounds.

Posted by Leione on June 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

These organic extra large and lint free cotton rounds are very soft, made of pure chlorine free cotton and don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon, or viscose, which makes them less likely to cause irritation and itching. Another great thing about them is that they are biodegradable and good for the environment. I like this product and will order it again.

מוצר מעולה לשימוש על אזורים רחבים Great product for use on wide surfaces !!

Posted by iHerb shopper on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is recommended for anyone who wants to clean and apply lotions on large skin areas - Excellent for removing makeup, cleaning the face and applying other preparations. Highly recommended !! מומלץ לכל מי שרוצה לנקות ולמרוח תכשירים על שטחי עור גדולים- מעולה להסרת איפור, ניקוי פנים ומריחת תכשירים אחרים. מומלץ ביותר !!

A god size and quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

While not too thick, it doesn't fall apart when I use oil on it. They are about palm-sized. I shall buy these again.

Worth Every Penny

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Before coming across these organic cotton rounds, I was so frustrated and disappointed. All of the other organic brands that I tried had awful quality rounds that fell apart just by wiping toner on a clean face, not even trying to clean or remove make-up. These are awesome, lint-free and large. Perfect. But be aware that the small cotton rounds by this company are not the same quality as these large ones. I hope they never stop making these. Totally worth the money.

These are great

Posted by WinchesterLove on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I waste way less rounds because these are so much bigger. They are very soft but don't fall apart. I highly recommend this product, love it for removing my makeup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am pretty well stocked up on these cotton pads, so I hope they don't change them like they did the smaller ones, which I don't care for anymore. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they leave these alone, they are great just the way they are!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good size and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always bought the big rounds from Wallymart, but since these are used on the privates, I figured I better stick with the organic kind so as not to transfer pesticides by way of the private areas... I use these large sizes for "cat baths" for when I don't have time to shower or want something in between showers.

Lintfree, as advertised

Posted by juicekap on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wish they made these in the smaller size as well!

Like the size

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me, I can use one round more than once. And they feel more substantial, easier to hang onto. Wish they were a bit less $, but still enjoy this larger size more than the usual cotton round size.

1 2