Great hypoallergenic chlorine free panty liners made of organic cotton.

Posted by Leione on March 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

In addition to being hypoallergenic, organic and chlorine free, these panty liners don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon or viscose, which makes them more breathable and less likely to cause irritation and itching. They are ultra thin, soft, have a great fit, stick well (unlike Natracare panty liners) and offer excellent protection for light days. Something I've been looking for for a long time. Glad I found them. Definitely one of my favorites.

from israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

these are good panty liners, i just don't understand why they have to pack each one of them in a separate plastic package - it's not too environment-friendly and not convenient for the home use

Better than the others

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even though Maxim pads are more expensive than Natracare, they are much better too. These pads are very thin, they don't pile up and the adhesive stripe is really strong. I am not sure they are really that environment-friendly, as there is some plastic in them, but this is still a better option than regular pharm brands. This is an item I buy again and again.

Maxim Ultra thin Panty Liner - not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Each liner is packed individually, and the glue on the package is bad, it's hard and uncomfortable to open. Adhesive on the liner doesn't stick well, the adhesive is only in the middle line, so the sides of the liner are free. Don't absorb that well. Won't buy again.

Exceptional Natural Feminine Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have long used another natural brand of panty liners, but the adhesive doesn't stick well and they "bunch" easily. Maxim brand is excellent!! They are super thin, stay put, and absorb extremely well for a thin liner. Won't go back to the others. Great product!

Great material

Posted by Stefana on September 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

They're soft and natural. I like it that they are individually wrapped. I would say the "ultra thin" part is a bit exaggerated, they're just thin; also the base is a bit rigid. That makes it even more difficult for them to.. stick, especially since the "Adhesive strip "is quite useless. Yes, I've had more user-friendly versions, but no, they were not natural.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it................................................

At last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't be more pleased with these liners. I had a problem of conventional liners sticking to me, so I thought it was probably the coating they put on them. I tried these and have had NO problems! They are soft, just the right size, do not roll up or come off my underwear. And added to that the comfort of knowing no chemicals are against my skin. Highly recommend! Worth the price.

Maxim Untra thin Panty Liner

Posted by ivyengland on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

These cost more, but are well worth it. All natural cotton, and are thin and stay put. They work well for a liner, and are individually wrapped to take with you. I also like natracare, but they have a tendency to bunch up and get uncomfortable. So far, maxim works best!!

The product is absolutely fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product looking for an all cotton pantie liner. There were none to be found. I located these wonderful little pad on google and have not been one bit sorry. They have taken care of the vaginal discomfort that i obtained from using chemical based pantie liners. They absorb well and are much more comfortable than other lines I have had and fresher feeling. The cost to ship, I thought in the beginning was a bit high, however it has been well worth the cost. You will not be sorry you purchased them and will be healthier for it.