My Grandsons love this oatmeal!!

Posted by 5319864269930537769 on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first introduced this product to them years ago and at that time I could purchase it in the stores. Now it can only be purchased online. I am so glad I found your website because you are the only ones who sell it at a reasonable price. I will reorder when the time comes. It was great working with you. The oatmeal came in a timely manner and no shipping fee. Thanks again.

great taste!

Posted by 5743698652977275341 on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you like maple and oatmeal, then this is a integration winner for you! feeling the maple in oatmeal, sweet but not too much. My kids love it! When children eat it' smelled of maple feel almost every place at home

very tasty flavor!!

Posted by 5402891136528577949 on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavor and the consistency.

Delicious

Posted by 5197638489293035280 on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I grew up with oatmeal - at first, slow-cooked; later, instant Quaker. As an adult, the Quaker packages seem too small. McCann's gives you a good-sized portion and it's got just the right amount of sugar in it. Throw in some Hemp Hearts and it's a great way to start your day!

Best instant oatmeal I've ever had!

Posted by Reviewer1273001 on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this oatmeal just to see if it was better than the brand I've bought for years. I'm a convert! This oatmeal is much smoother and creamier than the instant oatmeal I've eaten for years. I've already ordered this oatmeal three times. :)

Awesome Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is awesome and the service top notch. I received this quicker than I expected, certainly will use iHerb again

nice

Posted by 5387805834387359337 on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It s so good not to sweet

Favorite!!!

Posted by 5422837455773013336 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best oatmeal!! Also I found the cheapest on this site and I am very happy with it!!!

Oatmeal

Posted by 5589623359190887990 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Great price!!

Quick & Easy

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These oats are a great flavor, they are quick and easy to make. I really like the maple and brown sugar.