My Grandsons love this oatmeal!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first introduced this product to them years ago and at that time I could purchase it in the stores. Now it can only be purchased online. I am so glad I found your website because you are the only ones who sell it at a reasonable price. I will reorder when the time comes. It was great working with you. The oatmeal came in a timely manner and no shipping fee. Thanks again.

Best instant oatmeal I've ever had!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this oatmeal just to see if it was better than the brand I've bought for years. I'm a convert! This oatmeal is much smoother and creamier than the instant oatmeal I've eaten for years. I've already ordered this oatmeal three times. :)

great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you like maple and oatmeal, then this is a integration winner for you! feeling the maple in oatmeal, sweet but not too much. My kids love it! When children eat it' smelled of maple feel almost every place at home

very tasty flavor!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavor and the consistency.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I grew up with oatmeal - at first, slow-cooked; later, instant Quaker. As an adult, the Quaker packages seem too small. McCann's gives you a good-sized portion and it's got just the right amount of sugar in it. Throw in some Hemp Hearts and it's a great way to start your day!

Too sweet...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is too sweet for my preference. However you could add this to plain roll oats and it taste great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Filling and delicious better than the Quaker brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

What's more delicious on a cold fall morning than a bowl of maple and brown sugar oatmeal!

Tastes Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Filling and a good snack. Would recommend.

Great taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sweet treat in the morning without too many calories.