Instant comfort in a bowl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good and comforting in a cold winter day. Very fast to make as well! I love the maple flavour when I want a treat because it is a bit richer than the others even if made with water.

Love it!

Posted by catarina on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So easy to make on those mornings you're running late and delicious. The maple and sugar flavour, although a bit higher in calories, tastes delicious even made with water, so it's still a perfect option if you're watching you're caloric intake.

Nice mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice - enables to try different flavors without purchasing the whole pack. Apple-Cinnamon is our favorite!:)

5 Stars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Very good taste and great for my breakfast! Ready for 2 minutes. Will buy again :)

Great variety and keep you feeling full for hours

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all the 3 flavors but my only problem is, the maple sugar one is way too sweet. I've already added 10g extra instant plain oatmeal to it, but it's still too sweet. I used flour sifter to dust out 8g of sugar on my second maple sugar packet and it's so much better. I guess the other way is to mix up the regular one and the maple sugar one.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good oatmeal and good price :)

yum yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is really yummy. Quick n easy. However I do think the "Apples & Cinnamon" and "Maple & Brown Sugar" are both bit too sweet for my taste, that I had to mix them with other plain quick-cook oats that I have. I don't think it is good for you to have something this sweet in the morning. I think I'd just go for the Regular flavour packs next time.

Good

Posted by iamqht on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Tasty but a little bit too sweet

Posted by jazzmiss on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a quick, healthy and tasty product but a little bit too sweet for my taste. I am going to buy a regular taste oatmeal and add cinnamon, maple syrup on my own taste.

Nice flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nice flavour, specially the one with apples and cinnamon. I'd love it had more than 10 packets.