Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It cooks well if you use a microwave, which I do, and tastes very nice indeed.

very tasty

Posted by 5439766529924141506 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Encountered those during my first order from Iherb. Up untill now we were eating oat flakes Quacker, so the oat taste is familiar. Then tried these! Good decision. Much tastier and as appeared healthier than the flakes. I add a bit of salt to a boiling water and a bit of sugar when the oats are ready. My 3 year old daughter loves it, even the 8 years old had tried and enjoyed (she doesnt eat flakes because of the "yuk" final texture, these have more solid texture). what more can I ask :) Will definately reorder. BTW the can itself doesnt have cutting edges so will use it as a crayons holder when emptied ;)

Easy to make/microwave

Posted by 4638520919474967745 on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

1) Make sure you have a BIG bowl... I tried it the first time in a normal sized one and it boiled over the sides 2) I add already boiling water and then nuke for 5 minutes at full strength covered -- I'm in Asia with 240v so my micro might run hotter than yours.... then I let it sit for a few minutes 3) I add a dash of milk AFTER it's been cooked, this seems to really add to the texture Add fruit or other... iherb has some dried apples which I find work really well. Makes for a very filling and satisfying meal

First time trying steal cut oats!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't even know what i was missing out... Moved progressively from instant to rolled and ultimately steel cut. And i'm staying with steel cuts. INitially quite hesitant to try this one out because of the long (30mins!!) cooking time but McCann managed to cut that by more than 20%! Now all i gotta do is to pop these babies into the microwave for less than 10minutes (not even on the stove) and i get a steaming bowl of whole hearty oats. What's not to love~

Quick, hearty and yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1854455 on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love waking up and making these steel-cut oats. They are quick and keep my energy levels strong through the morning. I actually wake up and can't wait to get this stuff on the stove. I mix in almonds/walnuts and cinnamon, then I add honey and dried fruit on top. Delicious! I wish it came in a larger can - but the size and weight is very manageable. I can't believe the price! Try it.

Fast and easy and so good!

Posted by 5276813768972783496 on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good ! Very fast and easy to fix. I love it

Delicious

Posted by 5680497660665746136 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product from my local grocery store and when I went back to get more, they had discontinued carrying the product. Shucks!! So glad I found that I could purchase on line. Now I'm happier. Blueberries, brown sugar and chopped pecans are great in this.

Yummy

Posted by 5579940578554144559 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy and authentic! Better making in the pot than microwave I think!

GREAT OATMEAL!

Posted by 5538449367468978967 on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this oatmeal and have it every morning with blueberries. Good and healthy!

Good Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the longer cooking steel cut oatmeal because I soak it over night with a little apple cider vinegar but this is great for those times I forget to do that..

1 2 3 4