Heel BHI, calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

This medication is very calming to your body. I use it at night when my thoughts are racing and during the day if I am anxious about anything. Being homeopathic, it is very safe and not addictive.

Menopause insomnia saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Heel BHI, Calming has been my answer to those periods of sleepless nights I've experienced the last few years (I'm 55). Insomnia is common during menopause and Calming under the tongue at bedtime helps me relax without feeling druged in the morning. It is also helpful on those days when everything just seems like it's too much. It calmly calms.

One of the few that works!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on February 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have severe insomnia, this is one of the few homeopathic compositions that actually helps me. This is my main go to rememdy when I can't fall asleep, it usually works. The odd time it doesn't, I go to another composition called sleep aid by Nelsons.

Truly effective for me.

Posted by Galensmom on December 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

As I age, I notice middle of the night wakening, tension. I then take one tablet and I fall back asleep again, relaxed, feel rested in the am. Before bed, if needed, it makes me sleepy within 15 minutes and allows me to just drop off. It works so well I am ordering again.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other homeopathic calming products but this one is the best. I use this when I have too much running through my head at bedtime. It calms me and puts me right to sleep. No grogginess in the morning either.

Very happy

Posted by tinatherese on March 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take these if I have problems falling asleep and it has worked every time will now:)

I was skeptic at first.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product if taken at least 3 times a day, actually calms you and not to the point of being tired.

Finally, I can sleep better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time that I have ordered Heel BHI, Calming. I ordered it to help me be calm and to sleep better. I feel that it has helped me and I will be buying it again. I prefer the homeopathic medication as to the over the counter or prescription medications.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing homeopathic. Really brought noticible results. My B/P calmed down. Calm in TX

Mildly Calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This can move you down a notch on the anxiety scale. The result is not profound, but it's helpful.

1 2 3 4