Personal Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First, let me say that I live with extreme pain that will never go away. But the Traumeel Ointment did ease a lot of that pain in my shoulder, hips and knees. I also have a lot of problems with my legs hurting all over, and rubbed it in like you would a lotion, and found that it relieved a great deal of that pain, and let me sleep at night. Since I had ordered the large tube, I shared it with my DIL, who is having knee pains, and it helped her, too. Good product. I appreciate the sleep, believe me.

A really helpful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me so much with the pain of osteo arthritis, in conjunction with a comparatively small amount of pain medication ,it has enabled me to get back to my old active self. Thank you.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for peripheral neuropathy and other pain

Great pain reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep this handy and use it all over my legs to ease the tight ligaments and muscles before I play tennis!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not bad but not too special.

Great for my medicine cabinet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used the samples of this one a swollen knee. I had some back stiffness and wanted this for me medicines cabinet. I used this one night when I had lower back pain and it helped with soreness.

Now a family staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dad struggles through an old ankle injury and this seems to help a lot with the pain after a long day on his feet.

Traumeels Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a great product and have recommended it to my friends

heel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best product to use, it works great.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Traumeel was recommended to me from a friend and it's amazing stuff. I was having sharp shooting pains in my feet and after rubbing this stuff in really well, the pains stopped. I'm not kidding. And just recently I was rear ended and am having neck soreness and it helps to relieve the discomfort temporarily but temporarily is better than nothing at all. So try it if you haven't already. I believe it's for joint and muscle pain.

1 2 3 4