Works great after dental surgery.

Posted by Reviewer2095983 on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recommend it after dental surgery - speeds up heeling. From Edmonton, AB

Traumeel is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2119699 on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mother who was undergoing foot surgery for the third time. She started taking it when she got home from the outpatient procedure. The swelling and bruising was minor and if she didn't take this with the pain pills prescribed by the doctor she couldn't stand the pain. Now she takes it regularly to help with arthritis and aching. Can hardly move without it.

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer3237355 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective alternative to aspirin

Dogs best friend

Posted by Reviewer1922690 on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our Labrador is 12 years old and goes to a Vet. who specializes in alternative medicine. For Angel's aching bones it works wonders with no side effects. Plus on iHerb it's 1/4 of the price it is at the Vet.'s office:)

T-Relief is NOT Traumeel...or is it?

Posted by Reviewer2653895 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Please do not include reviews for Traumeel for this product, or at least prove that it is the same product as Traumeel.

Excellent Results with Anti-inflammatory Homeopathic Tablets

Posted by 5262926784239637799 on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Traumeel, 1 pill 3 times a day, since March 2013 and the results have been amazing. I used to have terrible foot, hip and shoulder pain from inflammation due to arthritis. I was cautioned by my primary care physician not to take NSAIDS so I talked to my podiatrist about non-NSAID alternatives and that is when I got introduced to TRAUMEEL. This is amazing. I now walk 3 miles a few times a week and am able to sleep through the night without waking with shoulder or hip pain. TRAUMEEL has been a life changing addition to my life and to my knowledge there are no side effects, no drug interactions noted in the PDR and it is homeopathic.

They took so much of the pain away that I over extended myself ...

Posted by Reviewer1115030 on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is THE best product for bruises and sprains and wrenched backs and necks. I was in an auto accident and had to drive 3 hours to get home. It wasn't until the next day when the considerable pain began to set in. It's ususualy better if these tablets are taken immediately but I'd forgotten that I had some so it wasn't until the day after the accident that i took them as directed. They took so much of the pain away that I over extended myself and started doing things that I would never do if the pain were there to remind me that I'd been injured.

Excellent Anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3018899 on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With my arthritis causing musculoskeletal issues throughout my body, I'm so relieved to find an excellent anti-inflammatory such as Traumeel, to help with the subsequent inflammation. The pain relief I get from taking Traumeel tablets as directed, combined with the Traumeel ointment is wonderful. I can do so many activities that otherwise would be impossible.

Traumeel ~ A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1193079 on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Traumeel. I have been able to stop taking prescription muscle relaxors and only use the traumeel and zeel. I recommend to anyone, whether sore from being weekend warrior or ongoing muscle issues.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2073953 on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product, when needed, for some time now. Usually, I use coconut oil to stop reflux, but occasionally, I like to just take a traumeel tablet. It's quite soothing for the throat and stomach. And, it does a good job of relieving muscle spasms.