Almost magical

Posted by underfundig on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using this cream, the quality of my skin has improved. It is now softer, more even and my face has a glow it didn't have before. I have acne prone skin with quite a bit of acne scars and the cream works great for me! It seems to help heal the scars and it doesn't trigger breakouts.

skin heal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream feels very nice on the skin. I was expecting it to be more bee-product and less olive oil, but it does the trick nicely.

Great little cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great night moisturiser, fixes dry skin, itching, cuts etc. Very handy. Too heavy to use as a day moisturiser under makeup as everything slides off - even on a normal to dry skin. Recommended.

medicine mama's sweet bee magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's an excellent all in one balm, with naturals ingredients, and it last for a long time

O.K. product

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can only complain about the smell that is a little bit oily (not so surprizing when looking on the INCI). This cream is a good allround cream and the price is very reasonable.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my dry skin both in my, face and body and I am very satisfied. The cream really heals dry and irritated skin.

meoeoejkdfuityu ntu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hohenstaufen nonhereditary

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ive put it on zits/skin irritation from shaving/under my eyes- although I dont like the greasy consistensy (wear it only at home/over night), it seems to help

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice moisturiser for the body!

trop gras

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

trés gras est sent la lanoline( graisse de mouton) ceci dit il est efficace pour les cicatrice ou plaie aprés avoir préalablement étais désinfecter.