wonderfully efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is organic, and it makes a difference. It is very regenerating (I used it at night), my skin was "tired" and marked and in 3 nights I saw a real difference. Great on hands too, and on eye contour. I like the oil in it, it is different from the bee yummy cream I love too, but bee yummy is water-based, this is oil-base (though very thin, not thick) it penetrates well too.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a kind of psoriasis on his elbows and knees and it is just magic!!! after one week of applying it each night we saw a real change! my husband is very delighted!

Wonderful.

Posted by 4points on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well and leaves a healthy glow. Seems to speed healing of small knicks in skin too.

Bee Magic cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream or I should say ointment is keeping all its promises. I use it on dry skin patches on me and my baby. It is like applying honey on your skin. It needs to be worked quite a lot to penetrate in the skin, and may leave an oily film on the skin.

as good as egyption magic cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

find this better. cuz i can't empty magic cream since it is big. so this is better.

Deeply Hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients a lot. This is very moisturizing and did not have any negative effects on my skin. Be aware that it may take a few minutes before the product fully soaks in. Pillowcases may be left with a slight residue. I would order again.

Great:)

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this after waxing my legs and thighs, it was very calming:) Will I buy again? Yes!

My favorite cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good for dry skin

주로 코 주변에 발라요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

얼굴 전체에 바르면 너무 오일리해져서... 최근 발견한거는.. 주로 자주 건조해서 각질생기는 코주변에... 요 놈을 강하게 바르면.. 저녁까지 좋습니다.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it and have thrown out all my expensive creams filled with weird stuff. TRY THIS!

1 2 3