Fake

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a counterfeit product , doesn't resemble the authentic product and doesn't even have a seal.

Magic Elixir!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

A Korean mom of one of my middle school students gave me a pack of these as part of an end-of-year teacher thankyou gift this past June. I just turned fifty, and the tiredness of the school year was definitely showing on my face. This is the best stuff I've ever put on my face! It's extremely moisturizing, and my skin is noticeably plumper and smoother after use... maybe because hyaluranic acid is right up there on the list of ingredients. I squeeze out the extra liquid from the package and store it in a small travel container. I dab it on my face every day as part of my pre-makeup routine and every night before bed.

perfectly hydrates

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

What I liked about these masks is the size of them, they fit my face just perfectly, skin feels hydrated and soft to the touch, it's very pleasant and easy to use them.

Hydrating and Cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does not have many features but it is effective in hydrating your skin. Don't expect it can brighten you face or anti-wrinkles. It just a cheap choice for intensive hydrating. I did feel my skin smoother after using it.

Hydration overload

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mask comes with so much serum for my face and body to be hydrated. It does takes a good while to sink into the skin after removing the mask with is annoying. It also doesn't really work with my moisturisers afterwards. So I would recommend to exfoliate before using this mask.

great masks

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I wish iHerb will carry their other products as well, this is really one of the top korean mask makers

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

nice

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

good

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this sheet mask. It's hydrating. I usually leave it on for about 40 min, take it off, and pat the remaining liquid into my skin. Initially, I bought a packet of 10, and then I ordered 40 more.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

The products really lives up to its name. Your skin really feel hydrated after one use.

1 2