Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is from a wholefood source and has good ingredients. I take 1 in the morning. I also take Solaray Dry vitamin E 400IU(2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule in evening) to get more vitamin E and to get benefits of both. I also take Now Gingko Biloba to help vitamins and supplements to go throughout body since the Gingko Biloba helps with circulation and also helps the brain. God bless you all.

Finally: soy-free vitamin E = GMO-free!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if it's doing anything as I don't take this to relieve a particular symptom, but this is just like New Chapter (organic, food based, fermented) except most of their stuff is cheaper and soy-free so glad to have found MegaFood!

a gentle product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it to my mother and now I hope that she's taking it with the MegaFood B-complex and Life Extension magnesium. The pills are looking "delicious" and the scent is natural and nice.

Great Selenium for boosting my thyroid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unnatural, isolated vitamins made me so sick! I stopped taking them. But then I found Megafood (and other wholefood brands). And I super love them. Feel so much better. Taking these super effective and gentle supplements in combination with homeopathy made fast results in health for me. Have thyroid issues and selenium is really good for functioning thyroid. My thyroid tests came back so much better just after 4 weeks on wholefood vitamins.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found all of the Megafood supplement products that I have tried to be excellent. I don't feel a noticable difference when I take this, like I do when I take the B complex or the Vitamin D, but I trust that it is providing essential nutrients to my body.

Awesome Product, Great Company

Posted by samodea on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Megafoods supplements are always top quality!

Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this label because it's whole food supplement, which I prefer and I can get it cheaper with iHerb. Very dependable response and delivery. Marty O.

haven't use yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw all of the ingredient are good.

Vitamin E with Selenium

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Having had diabetes for 30 years, my husband asked me to get him selenium. This is the only product I could find for him. He can not get along without it and we can not find it locally. We are new to iHerb and truly hope they stay on their game and keep essential products in stock. Did I mention that my husband has kicked diabetes to the curb? Yes, he has, almost a year now.

I Herb review

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only just start taking this product and I'm already finding it to be beneficial, praise God I have more energy now.

1 2