Good combination for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have done A LOT of research on vitamin supplements and from all the brands I like Megafood the best. This combo of vitamins & minerals is great for my husband, but for me it was way too strong. I get weird reaction to B vitamins in supplements - rapid heart beat, anxiety, and just general weirdness. So I can't take this. But my husband gets no adverse reactions to it and just takes 1 pill per day.

Love this supplement !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highest quality ingredients, organic, and it works!

Great Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I just love this daily supplement. I can definately feel it when I do not take them and I can take them on an empty stomach with no problem and for years I could not take B because it would up set my stomach.

new product usage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a new product for me. Highly recommended, and to date (only one week) is not causing any upset to my stomach. However, the size of the pill is very large, and therefore hard to swallow. Seems to be effective for nutritional value.

Great find!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Un-Stress every day for over a year now! It has made a big difference for me in helping me to feel calm and focused!

Good quality - but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I rate this product 5 star but the price is very high

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with panic attacks and since I've been taking MegaFood Un-Stress they have reduced by 90%.

Relieves tension headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am experiencing constant tension headache at times so I purchase unstress and dream release. When my goods arrive, I was then experiencing tension headache so I took them both and the tension starts to ease immediately. by the second day, it was greatly reduced. I find that I am better able to cope with stress.

Excellent to calm your nerves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't take valium as it causes me problems... In fact, all drugs usually do. However, this calms the nerves down when too much is going on... Excellent

Unstress mega foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product. no upset stomach as with so many B vitamins.

1 2