Gets a bad grade(F!) at EWG`s healthy cleaning guide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

http://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners/2219-methodANTIBACAntibacterialBathroomCleanerSpearmint I recommend everyone to take a look at this page when shopping for good cleaning products. Not many are on Iherb for sale, and some of the ones that got A grade are discontinued. Method had none on that list, I think. So; it smells a lot, and when I leave it on(in order for it to have antibac effect), it dries - and I have to spray more. After a lot of research I`m going to use a variety of Dr. Bronners castile soap and add some tea tree oil when I need antibacterial effect - or - use vinegar/lemon/baking soda(not all together of course). So: Method came out pretty bad on their scale, other products from Ecover etc got B/C and so on - F is not acceptable to me in any way.

Love love love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog never hits his target on his potty pads and this makes a quick cleanup of his messes. Makes things smell better too!

Stinks! Something's not right!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of method cleaners but of the three I have purchased from iHerb, both of the "Antibac" ones have had a really repulsive, mouldy smell. I have tried adding peppermint oil to this one but even that doesn't mask the horrible smell. I think I'll just stick to buying the non "Antibac" ones they have at my local supermarket.

too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

probably effective, but smell too strong

Method

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im in love with all method products. It have a realy nice smell and i using it every day, so i my bathroom is clean and i dont have to breath bleach

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

i don't like the smell yet it's effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it helps to clean the bathroom and toilet well but the smell is not my cup of tea.

Cleaning power is good but smell is not pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did read the other reviews about the smell but I thought that they might not be accurate - they were! This is not a clean mint smell but a cloying kind of stale mint smell - hard to describe but it does not leave the bathroom smelling fresh. The Method Lavender surface cleaner, on the other hand, leaves a wonderful natural smell - I'll be buying more of the purple and less of the blue in future.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy all my Method products

Nice Smell & Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this for my bathroom. Very effective and nice smell after cleaning. Not chemical smell.