Great!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm very sensitive to smells and particularly to perfume and chemicals so I've had a hard time finding a cleaner for the toilet, but this is great. The smell is not at all strong and it doesn't linger in the bathroom. It smells of spearmint but more like chewing gum rather than an essential oil. It cleans nicely, actually better than chlorine.

Another great Method product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This toilet cleaner works well and smells lovely, with no harsh chemical fumes. I use a lot of Method products but they can be difficult to find in Australia, iherb has this at a fraction of the price of Australian websites.

Wonderful product to use esp with kids at home

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use to use bleach type of toilet cleaner, and its really smelly esp now i have a baby in my room, i think having more natural and good smelling product is better. But price of cos more ex than the usual cleaning product.

Great!

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it cleans the toilet thoroughly and leaves a very nice fresh smell, which doesn't make you think about chemistry, like many other do

My second purchase of it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of Method's toilet bowl cleaner, it works. To be honest, it's not as strong as bleach or other usual clean, I still need to scrub the bowl after applying this cleaner (effortless though) to remove stain on it. But I guess I actually want my detergent to be gentle on my toilet bowl and to the environment.

Easy And Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tube designed user friendly, I'm not really like the smell but it is clean enough every time I just generally use and flush the toilet 5mins later.

Great Design

Posted by CrueltyFreeGoddess on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great packaging, great toilet bowl cleanser. Works just as well as commercial cleansers without being tested on animals!

Method toilet cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything from METHOD is a must try.

Leaking Bottle due to poor packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read about the good reviews of this product and so I ordered this together with 4 other method products. All other items came fine but this bottle is leaking (30% of contents were gone). Picture as proof: https://postimg.org/image/sx77l28rx/ Very disappointed

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very useful