Smells great / Leaves streaks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would absoultely love this product if it wasn't for the fact that it streaks on my tile and glass. My bathroom (Korean style, entire bathroom is shower) does seem cleaner between weekly cleanings and the smell (though it does give me one good sneeze every morning when I spray it) is heavenly, but I just don't like the streaks.

Works very well but smells terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If not for the horrible fragrance, I would give this product 5 stars for its cleaning capabilities. I spray a couple pumps everyday in the shower and sink, and as of yet I have not had to deep clean my sink or shower in weeks! However, the "ylang ylang" fragrance of the product is nauseating and makes it hard to breath. I wish it came in other scents because it works so well. But after I use this bottle up, I definitely won't be buying another one, the smell is just too terrible..

expecting....but seems takes time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

hard to expect instant effect on the dirt in the bathroom But over all, it seems ok

Excited about the scent, until I discovered there's NOT one!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aw, I really wanted to like this product! I suppose it works OK, but there is no noticeable scent at all, and I really wanted the ylang-ylang scent in the shower/bathroom once I'd sprayed it! Maybe good for people who don't like scented products.....

Nice and that's it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love method products but I'm not sure if this one cleans good enough

not sure about the fragrance smell

Posted by ipanpan on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it works okay for a daily spray, but I don't fancy the ylang ylang smell. I would probably not buy this anymore next time because I don't like the smell and it doesn't have a strong cleaning power compared to other Method product.

Cleans well, smell isn't great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very handy daily shower cleaner, it does a great job cleaning, I just wish Method would come out with a different scent other than Ylang Ylang.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Shine but not glitter Need to scrub if u want excellent result..spray only is not enough

Too flowery

Posted by vegangela on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love all the Method products I've tried, and while this seems to work, I can't stand the flowery perfume smell. Would much prefer a citrus or mint scent.

향이...좀 세요

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

샤워후, 애기 목욕시킨후 칙칙 뿌리고 뜨거운 물로 행궈냅니다. 그런데.. 향이 꽤 쎈편이라.. 전.. Method, All Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner, Pink Grapefruit 더 좋은거 같아요. 향도 좋고. 때도 잘 지고.