Spray Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Very nice smell, gives your shower room very pleasant atmosphere:-).I love it and it keeps my shower absolutely shining and clean and I do not have any allergy, what I usually have from other cleaners, so I will buy it again and again for sure!!!!! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural!We do not have so nice things in Europe for such a reasonable price. Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Makes my life so much easier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rather then scrubbing down the shower weekly, I now only had to do a very easy job once a month. The smell of Ylang Ylang is very pleasant. Love it!

Safe my day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to have lots of water mark on my shower screen and very difficult to remove, after used this product for a months, everyday, now my shower screen if nice and shiny!

Very good product and convenient

Posted by cantong on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for the kitchen sink and it shines after spraying for several days without rubbing. Highly recommended. The smell is a bit strong though.

Method Daily Shower Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now that I know about Method Daily Shower Cleaner, I can't do without it!

Keeps my shower clean and fresh for a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell in the bathroom. Ps: you have to clean the shower before starting to use this product, and then once a week or so. But it makes the cleaning much easier:-)

This changed my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For years I've battled white residue on the mirrors of the houses I've rented here in Japan. Nothing would get it off. Then someone suggested I try this. It doesn't exactly remove the white, but it certainly helps. Simply spraying it on the mirror and chrome fixtures brightens them up and gives them a nice, clean, shiny finish. I always have one of these on hand now.

Good

Posted by cherylphchan on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does a good job but perhaps my shower's watermarks are too old

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and cleaning is okay

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good to use and smell good

1 2 3 4