Spray Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Very nice smell, gives your shower room very pleasant atmosphere:-).I love it and it keeps my shower absolutely shining and clean and I do not have any allergy, what I usually have from other cleaners, so I will buy it again and again for sure!!!!! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural!We do not have so nice things in Europe for such a reasonable price. Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Makes my life so much easier

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rather then scrubbing down the shower weekly, I now only had to do a very easy job once a month. The smell of Ylang Ylang is very pleasant. Love it!

Very good product and convenient

Posted by cantong on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for the kitchen sink and it shines after spraying for several days without rubbing. Highly recommended. The smell is a bit strong though.

Safe my day

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to have lots of water mark on my shower screen and very difficult to remove, after used this product for a months, everyday, now my shower screen if nice and shiny!

Method Daily Shower Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now that I know about Method Daily Shower Cleaner, I can't do without it!

Keeps my shower clean and fresh for a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell in the bathroom. Ps: you have to clean the shower before starting to use this product, and then once a week or so. But it makes the cleaning much easier:-)

Cost Performance

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bottle is big but easy to use everyday after shower It keep bath room shiny and clean I use it for kitchen too Good performance

Nice smelling, does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you use bar soap or live with people who have an aversion to cleaning the shower, this can buy you some extra time between cleanings... IF it gets used. It’s worth a try especially if your shower is hard to clean.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it leaves a very pleasant smell in the shower and works well.

amzaing smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

My bathroom smells amazing right now!

1 2 3 4